IMG Academy

Advertisement
something don't smell right at IMG getting players from your area is one thing but getting players from as far as cali is kind of extreme, with teams like IMG,STA,BISHOP GORMAN, LONG BEACH POLY stock piling talent i could see a nation wide high school playoff/national championship setup in the near future.
Yea I have been saying it looks like in the future hs football will be what hs basketball is in terms of most of the top players in the nation will be at prep/private schools.

Advertisement
The model for this kind of thing has been around for a while, but mainly for individual sports like golf and tennis. If I'm not mistaken there are also a few schools in Florida focused on developing baseball players.

They are coming over here to play Desoto this year (team who beat Miramar about 3 years ago). Excited to see them. It sounds like they are adding new 5star and 4star kids to their roster almost weekly.

Advertisement
STA was doing this, not on this level when I played at Piper. Our center, 2 of our bball players, and a couple of other kids went there.

yea we have a great track record for alum feeding us players....LULZ

Great for Steve... but dont count on any favors toward Miami

Advertisement
That school is hilarious by the way. A boarding school for rich kids who play sports. Though it is strange that there are quite a few poor kids that go there. I guess they found a 'grant' for them.
No different then any other private school

I'm an athletic director at a private high school. IMG is nothing like other private schools.
Yea, cause its a boarding school with sports as its number one objective.

As far as what I was saying, they offer aid/scholarships to athletes who cant afford it just like the majority of other private schools.

Advertisement
Back