I'm telling you guys...

I'm legit scared for next year if we lose the guys everyone says we will. Not because they were good or even mediocre, but because of how many freshman and sophomores we will have to play.

But maybe that will help down the line in a couple of years.

Advertisement
Yep, next year could be pretty ugly. For now, I have faith in Golden and believe he will right the ship eventually.

clemson just won the ACC with a bunch of true freshman.. im tired of all the excuses.. just win got dummit..

Like others have said, people that work hard are the ones who usually seem to get "lucky". We know Al Golden and his staff have been working hard, and once he gets his players in, and the team as a whole starts working very hard on the field, in practice, off-season etc etc we will start to win and win big. We needed a culture change here in the football program, and Al Golden is certainly providing it.

I think you all are going to be pleasantly surprised by Morris. For whatever reason our fan base is underestimating him i think solely because he didnt beat out Jacory. My guess is that Jacory was a practice field hero and would reserve his numbnut moves for game time pressure situations. It would explain a lot, wouldn't it?

You're probably spot on about our defense and how thin it is but on O - it should be exciting and I have a feeling about Morris.

Count me as one who is sick to death of the long wait to get back to prominence but I think we are turning a corner. (we have to be for Gods sake!)

GO CANES!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
i think being an underdog and sort of under radar team is what they need to be, us against the world. things are not given they are earned.

do work mother****ers and bring us a ACCCG ! I will sell my soul to the devil!
we're always using the "us against the world" mentality. thing about it is we've still been losing so it's just stupid right now.

People that depend on "us against the world" are weak IMO. depending on "haters" for motivation? GTFOH here with that... Like you said that hasn't resulted in anything because real work that done is a result of self motivation.

Clockpunchers=me against the world
"Im dedicating (ND game) to the head coach" = underacheivers

i think being an underdog and sort of under radar team is what they need to be, us against the world. things are not given they are earned.

do work mother****ers and bring us a ACCCG ! I will sell my soul to the devil!
we're always using the "us against the world" mentality. thing about it is we've still been losing so it's just stupid right now.

People that depend on "us against the world" are weak IMO. depending on "haters" for motivation? GTFOH here with that... Like you said that hasn't resulted in anything because real work that done is a result of self motivation.

Clockpunchers=me against the world
"Im dedicating (ND game) to the head coach" = underacheivers

say that say that!! that's the bottom line

Advertisement
Eventually all this **** luck we've been having will start to even out.

I'm fully expecting us to get out of this funk sooner than later. Don't underestimate just how hard Golden (and his staff) is working.

How's that working out?

Advertisement
Back