I'm pathetic

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
i was so upset after the draft that i wrote Dr. Julio Frenk a long letter explaining why he should not delay the inevitable and fire Golden now. These kids deserve better and I love this program too much.

Advertisement
Where did you send the letter to? He doesn't come on board until Sept. 1

Wouldn't it be epic if he sent golden an e mail saying:

"My first day = your last day. Prepare thy office"

Advertisement
he's gonna fire golden. u can tell by what he said when he first got hired. he was a huge michigan football fan there. i think he just feels like he shouldn't come in and can him right away.

I support anybody who takes the case of firing Golden to anybody of authority. Hopefully Frenk realizes the huge $$$$ potential for this football program in this new era of TV, electronic media and apparel marketing. The cash influx will make Frenk a genius in the world of BOT and influential donors.

i was so upset after the draft that i wrote Dr. Julio Frenk a long letter explaining why he should not delay the inevitable and fire Golden now. These kids deserve better and I love this program too much.

God bless you homeboy...well done.

Advertisement
Frenk is a experienced guy, he will take his time and evaluate all things about the athletic dept. Hopefully he will start with a top notch
AD..... who will make decision on Al....... Donna put us in the ditch very quickly but a good AD can right the ship. I consider the AD sr. Mgmt
who has the call on the coach but Donna had her hands on everything and he stirred the drink badly

Hindsight being 20/20, Barry Alvarez would have been a major get compared to what we've gotten the last three hires.

everyone has to stop blaming blake james. he is a butch fan, he was hoping golden left. Donna is the one who called the shots. she didnt want to leave with a firing. its like when people blame coach D for running Golden defense exactly the way golden wants.

That woman doesn't know a damned thing about football no matter what anyone else says. She would have canned his butt and pulled his buyout after he made that sneaky little trip to Happy Valley. Admired BC for doing that very thing several years ago. Not letting her know what was up should have been a firing offense.

Advertisement
Everyone outside of Florida is glad Golden is the coach, and everyone inside Florida is tickled to death he's the coach..

Advertisement
Back