I'm Convinced

Canecanecane

Freshman
Nobody knows anything. Especially those that are not high up in the food chain. Nobody on this site, that's forsure. People went Butch, then no, then yes, then hedge with its Richt if he wants it. It's happening Wednesday, oh wait no it's Sunday.

The school hired a search committee. This means this is likely a formal process. This isn't a search where Blake is saying we want Butch, then quickly changing, then oh wait Mullen. No that's not how it's likely working out.

Go through your interviews. Offer to one guy. If he declines then go to next guy in line, and so on. That's why you hire a search committee, and do it right and corporate.

They will announce when ready. Hopefully it's soon and hopefully it's Butch or Richt.

Everyone stop guessing. Including the people in media and writers. Life will goes on if you are not the first to announce it.

Advertisement
I combination of nobody knows, no plan and incompetence from our admin. That is all I know. Their track record is atrocious. Prove me wrong, for once.

I combination of nobody knows, no plan and incompetence from our admin. That is all I know. Their track record is atrocious. Prove me wrong, for once.

yeah... I guess thats why I am on edge too..... I have no faith. Bad place to be

We are so close to being able to be happy again.... this last minute ****, is terrifying

Advertisement

yeah... I guess thats why I am on edge too..... I have no faith. Bad place to be

We are so close to being able to be happy again.... this last minute ****, is terrifying

I am not on edge. I am just numb. Incompetence, apathy and waste have put us in this position today.

I am not on edge. I am just numb. Incompetence, apathy and waste have put us in this position today.

its definitely a very numb "on edge"

either way -- it totally sucks watching people destroy something you love.... and then on top ofit, literally have so many opportunities to get it right again, right in their faces, and then still mess it up --- potentially

twitter has ****ed everything up in the "news" world

No, the idiots that follow it, are the ones who ***ked it up... Dude you guys live and die for this BS, wait until the hire occurs, then act upon it. But all this BS before it happens, I'm surprised no one has had a heart attack, or has entered a psychiatric institution by now! LOL
Some people here really have no LIVES... If Richt wants to interview at Virginia, who cares, its like a recruit going to check out another school while committed to us. Funny, while some of you blow a gasket, Butch, Richt, Mullen bank accounts are getting bigger..LOL
Fluck them TOO!!

The only thing I know is that I don't know anything, maybe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back