If your tooth was knocked out by hard *** it

Otowncane

5th year sophomore
Premium
Don't you think Kaaya may have had a concussion. Just thinking that may have had some impact on his game. I would cut him a little slack and admit that he is tough.... Slow but tough. Let me have it since I haven't posted 1000+ times and must be either a troll or something else.

Advertisement
Don't you think Kaaya may have had a concussion. Just thinking that may have had some impact on his game. I would cut him a little slack and admit that he is tough.... Slow but tough. Let me have it since I haven't posted 1000+ times and must be either a troll or something else.

I give kaaya much respect as I've said all week. The kids shoulder was injured on the first play and he had a concussion.

Unfortunately, If he dosent light UNC up this week, we will have even more Kaaya hate threads.

if he wasn't evaluated for a concussion on the sideline then it's bizarre and if he was then he wouldn't have been allowed to play unless he passed the protocol for concussion

if my molar got ripped out sideways id ve going to the hospital. not much worse than tooth pain.

Advertisement
0-3 vs Fsu in his career. period.

What do you think of butch davis? He went 1-5 against FSU. So if a QB throws for 3 TDs and 405 yards with no interceptions in a game, but the defense gives up 222 yards rushing, you blame the qb for the loss. Interesting.

In all honesty adrenaline takes over when you're in the heat of the game. He probably felt it more after the game.

Advertisement
My issue is not with his ability to get back up, we get it he can take a hit

My issue is with his inability read a gawd **** defense both pre and after the snap and that's just one thing

never mind looking like a nervous sack of sh*t seemingly every single game this year.. that's my biggest concern with this guy, I don't think he's big enough for the moment sadly

Last edited:

I've had a tooth knocked out in a state wrestling tournament. All it did was **** me off to the point that the guy didn't want to continue. That was with no helmet so I'm pretty sure Kaaya wasn't concussed from that hit.

Kaaya isn't the only player on the team. He also isn't the coach. He may be 0-10 against ranked teams but Chad Thomas, Yearby, T Harris, Coley... are all in that same boat. This team is on the edge of being good/great to good/average.

I've had a tooth knocked out in a state wrestling tournament. All it did was **** me off to the point that the guy didn't want to continue. That was with no helmet so I'm pretty sure Kaaya wasn't concussed from that hit.

Kaaya isn't the only player on the team. He also isn't the coach. He may be 0-10 against ranked teams but Chad Thomas, Yearby, T Harris, Coley... are all in that same boat. This team is on the edge of being good/great to good/average.

I agree on the other players... Coley with two amazing catches this past week, only to jump off sides and drop passes, his career has been okay at best and here is again hurt....
anyone on the D side gets a pass, they were all playing with one arm behind their backs..

Kaaya tough kid sure... great QB, not sure , let the record speak for its self

Advertisement
Kaya actually made a big play a big throw in a absolute crunch time on 4th down. I cant excuse some of his earlier throws in the game but if we make the extra point and go on to win the game, everyone on the board would be stroking his cack over that 4th down dime he threw.

Old Bradcuspid Kaaya.

Boo hoo.

I think your comment is far too short sighted. It completely discounts the psychological effects of knowing your smile isn't correct. To a man with very strong boyish good looks, that can be devastating.

Hopefully the team Clear Choice franchisee can get him in before UNC.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yes sorry Franchise I'm cheating on you with your boyfriend

Last edited:
The kids shoulder was injured on the first play and he had a concussion.

He can blame His own **** self for getting hurt on the first play.

Safety walked down, LB showed blitz & blitzed, and He runs the **** naked bootleg anyway...into the teeth (no pun intended) of the blitz.

Should've checked to a run away from the blitz

Last edited:
Your thread title suggests a question, but then your post just makes a statement.

Advertisement
Back