If you watch Ufan Youtubers

I think I found the best. We have a slew of these guys with passion and a few things they can bring to the table. I don't know anyone of these guys so this is not a chill piece.
But by far' THE HOLSUM 1's Hollaway is by far head and shoulders the most informative individual I've seen. Some guys here are very good and I am very loyal to Canesight so again just imparting my thoughts. Probably Dmoney on Mark Rogers is a close second.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What do you think of him ? Your really my favorite I complimented you the other day. But this guy covers it all. He does his homework. Your layed back and polished he gets a little crazy..different styles.
Im subbed but usually watch allabouttheu thats pretty much it as some videos be too long (even mine sometimes). Im subbed to a number of different things I watch before I watch any football **** especially in the off season. Im subbed to wise allabouttheu and zo

Everyone has there own style whatever works and if people like it then u good u know, i could care less I just do it cause I get asked and I enjoy football of the 4 major sport talk

Im subbed but usually watch allabouttheu thats pretty much it as some videos be too long (even mine sometimes). Im subbed to a number of different things I watch before I watch any football **** especially in the off season. Im subbed to wise allabouttheu and zo

Everyone has there own style whatever works and if people like it then u good u know, i could care less I just do it cause I get asked and I enjoy football of the 4 major sport talk

But you are really the voice for Hurricane football and I appreciate that. Also you are being interviewed mostly so it's a completely different set up. Again appreciate you and there are really only minor instances where my fellow fans do anything but give opinions same goes for the Youtubers who have shows. You and Holloway are all about the facts I get that.

But you are really the voice for Hurricane football and I appreciate that. Also you are being interviewed mostly so it's a completely different set up. Again appreciate you and there are really only minor instances where my fellow fans do anything but give opinions same goes for the Youtubers who have shows. You and Holloway are all about the facts I get that.
I only got one interview man lol but appreciate the support

Advertisement
Back