If we're making an HC coach-my 2 cents

AHURT12

Redshirt Freshman
I want Kiffin. Call him whatever you want but he knows offense and you have to score to win. He would be very successful with our current qb's and a future QB in this class. He would need a blank check to get what he needs on offensive and defensive as far as coordinators plus other staff. Being someone that actually likes Manny as coach if he has to go I would prefer Kiffin or the other possibilities.

I like Manny also because he sees whats wrong and he goes after it and doesn't sit on his *** the guy is not complacent. Every coach is not a top recruiter if they were every team in America would have 4 and 5 star players. His players relate to him and they like him and they never fold so to to me that tells me these guys will do whatever for him and there has to be a reason why and he respects them and they respect him. If he is kept another year he needs a new linebacker coach and he need to do whatever he has to in order to keep Lashlee $$$$

His defense can work but he needs better d ends and tackles I know his mission this year was a small rwcruiting class then hit the portal hard. We've seen his defense work before but the talent was alot better. With that said if its Manny that's going to coach I'm willing to give him another year I watched Butch get 5 years and this fanbase hates him until the last two years. If it's Kiffin I'm supporting him and if it's Cristobal I would support him if he kept Lashlee but I'm not high on Cristobal as I am with Kiffin.

I've watched alot of Oregon games and for the amount of talent that team has it should be deatroying that conference but a team is only going to go as far as the QB take a them see TVD. Don't get me wrong there are other offensive coordinators that could replace Lashlee but he calls plays for this group of freshman and they seem to gel together so keep Lashlee at all cost if Cristobal is the coach or Manny is kept.

Advertisement
Sounds like a whole lot of issues that need to be fixed, OP.

Geez - just shocking. No, not really.

I want Kiffin. Call him whatever you want but he knows offense and you have to score to win. He would be very successful with our current qb's and a future QB in this class. He would need a blank check to get what he needs on offensive and defensive as far as coordinators plus other staff. Being someone that actually likes Manny as coach if he has to go I would prefer Kiffin or the other possibilities.

I like Manny also because he sees whats wrong and he goes after it and doesn't sit on his *** the guy is not complacent. Every coach is not a top recruiter if they were every team in America would have 4 and 5 star players. His players relate to him and they like him and they never fold so to to me that tells me these guys will do whatever for him and there has to be a reason why and he respects them and they respect him. If he is kept another year he needs a new linebacker coach and he need to do whatever he has to in order to keep Lashlee $$$$

His defense can work but he needs better d ends and tackles I know his mission this year was a small rwcruiting class then hit the portal hard. We've seen his defense work before but the talent was alot better. With that said if its Manny that's going to coach I'm willing to give him another year I watched Butch get 5 years and this fanbase hates him until the last two years. If it's Kiffin I'm supporting him and if it's Cristobal I would support him if he kept Lashlee but I'm not high on Cristobal as I am with Kiffin.

I've watched alot of Oregon games and for the amount of talent that team has it should be deatroying that conference but a team is only going to go as far as the QB take a them see TVD. Don't get me wrong there are other offensive coordinators that could replace Lashlee but he calls plays for this group of freshman and they seem to gel together so keep Lashlee at all cost if Cristobal is the coach or Manny is kept.
I’d save this for then Manny is fired next year.

What exactly is Manny good at fixing at? He got the Lashlee hire right but only after another terrible hire in Enos. After that’s it’s just been terrible decision after decision, so where is this myth that Manny is a great problem solver coming from?

Advertisement
Manny would be a better coach if he sat on his butt and did not do anything, his defensive innovation has been nothing less than Three Stooges worthy The good thing is that you priced your opinion correctly.

What exactly is Manny good at fixing at? He got the Lashlee hire right but only after another terrible hire in Enos. After that’s it’s just been terrible decision after decision, so where is this myth that Manny is a great problem solver coming from?
Don’t forget the part about Lash looking like *** until TVD came in

First Andrew, now Ahurt. That seals it. Keep Lane away from this program at all cost!

Considering the slurpers’ anti Mario stance as well, Mario will absolutely kill it here. It’s **** near guaranteed at this point.

Advertisement
Lets be fair just about everyone was happy with all the position coaches that came in which was quite a bit and even the oline that struggled early seems to be coming around. also has done a good job with portal guys.the team needs to clean up the defensive problems so not making excuses for that.

Enos was picked because he was just the coordinator at Alabama coming of a good year and making it to the national championship.

First Andrew, now Ahurt. That seals it. Keep Lane away from this program at all cost!

Considering the slurpers’ anti Mario stance as well, Mario will absolutely kill it here. It’s **** near guaranteed at this point.
Lmao. I never said Mario wouldn't do good I just said he's not my top choice. He getting a lot of great recruits now but his team doesn't look the part and always folds to teams they should easily handle

Stopped reading at I like Manny
go away gtfo GIF

Advertisement
Don’t forget the part about Lash looking like *** until TVD came in
The previous QB honestly was just ok and that's the truth. He served his purpose but TVD is a lot better passer

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back