If we don't have at least 5 sacks...

Advertisement
If we don't have at least 5 sacks... Golden's defense, which has never had a d-line produce sufficient sack or tackle-for-loss production in his entire coaching career, proves for the millionth time that it ain't worth a ****

FIFY

If we don't have at least 5 sacks... Golden's defense, which has never had a d-line produce sufficient sack or tackle-for-loss production in his entire coaching career, proves for the millionth time that it ain't worth a ****

FIFY

Man I'm too excited to get into it with y'all over this right now...I think they'll get at least those 5 sacks...LET'S GO CANES!!!!!

Advertisement
We got 5 against Bethune Cookman who is a good team. I think they have averaged 9 wins a year for the last decade at the I-AA level. **** of a team. They worked their tails off trying to compete with us. We stuck through it and played one play at a time. No one went out there to try and make a play on their own, we stood as Wefense and every player on the defense got credited with 5 sacks. Really, with Wefense we had 55 sacks against Bethune.

We got 5 against Bethune Cookman who is a good team. I think they have averaged 9 wins a year for the last decade at the I-AA level. **** of a team. They worked their tails off trying to compete with us. We stuck through it and played one play at a time. No one went out there to try and make a play on their own, we stood as Wefense and every player on the defense got credited with 5 sacks. Really, with Wefense we had 55 sacks against Bethune.

Bethune son? Come on dog

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back