If the 2020 Season Is Cancelled - Questions

Advertisement
Honestly I think the longer this goes on, people are overstating people’s willingness to be in large crowds. Perhaps it’s best to cancel sports in 2020. That way, you let people gain disposable Income maybe find a proven therapy. I’d slowly open gatherings again but you’d have to rein-still public confidence again to have big time events

Honestly I think the longer this goes on, people are overstating people’s willingness to be in large crowds. Perhaps it’s best to cancel sports in 2020. That way, you let people gain disposable Income maybe find a proven therapy. I’d slowly open gatherings again but you’d have to rein-still public confidence again to have big time events

Excellent point here , I see the death toll has eased in NY hope it improves obviously.

we need to put 6 months or more of steadying improvement before even the thought of playing sports , restaurants nod bars or open.

We need to prepare now for next year . I see the Blood markets in China are open for a new viruses to be created anyone hearing that.

2020 season to be smart shouldn’t happen

Advertisement
Maybe it’s just me but having social distancing enforced and masks recommended with all the other precautions.

I just don’t see once the virus eases all of a sudden it’s ok for 80,000 people to be elbow to elbow for 4-5 hours yelling sweating.

Does anyone else see a problem with this happening this year in any sport with crowed venues .

Or one day CORONA VIRUS the next week crowded stadiums .
I think the idea is to start playing with out fans. Thinking of getting fans to the stadium is putting the cart before the horse.

I don’t know man. If they cancel the 2020 season I don’t see them letting those seniors come back. Especially if they won’t do it for the college basketball seniors.

The NCAA tourney got a lot of kids drafted over the years based on how they perform during March Madness. Especially from mid-majors.

If 2020 football is canceled I suspect the seniors would go pro and draft eligible juniors this season would likely stay as seniors.

What if there was no tourney Steph Curry’s senior season?

Advertisement
Back