If Richt fails to make an OC change....

Canesfan0024

Recruit
Banned
Save the money that we might throw at a DC and use it for hiring next staff a year from now. If we do the same, we will get the same results. If we don’t force 30 turnovers again for Richts inept offense and have a poor showing against UF and lose, Richt will not make it to seasons end. I can promise you that.

Advertisement
Save the money that we might throw at a DC and use it for hiring next staff a year from now. If we do the same, we will get the same results. If we don’t force 30 turnovers again for Richts inept offense and have a poor showing against UF and lose, Richt will not make it to seasons end. I can promise you that.
I need everyone to back off the ledge

Advertisement
I kind of agree, but also think its still smart to invest in a quality D staff. Richt isnt making a change at OC & imo, it cant last. I think we will lose to Wiscy & FU, then we'll see what the schedule looks like. The O will be terrible again & MR will be dead man walking. I dont think MR will win enough games to keep his job next year, and we could be hiring back Diaz for all I know. It would be best for us to have great recruiters when that inevitable sh*t storm comes. All I can say is I hope the BoT realize that their "let him do it his way" policy is ultimately at fault, and I hope they hire a football guy to make football decisions for the program.

If Diaz is gone it would take a miracle to get him back as Temple I’m sure will have an iron clad contract that would cost Miami millions of dollars to get him out of after this season. I’m praying Manny doesn’t leave and the guy from A&M is their top choice. That way we can keep him on as a viable option to win some games in 2019, but also as a potential candidate for HC honors after we fire Richt’s lame **** next season. He’ll be lucky with that putrid offense to make it to the halfway mark, so perhaps Diaz can see that and will remain on knowing he’ll be given a shot at a free audition next year.

If Diaz is gone it would take a miracle to get him back as Temple I’m sure will have an iron clad contract that would cost Miami millions of dollars to get him out of after this season. I’m praying Manny doesn’t leave and the guy from A&M is their top choice. That way we can keep him on as a viable option to win some games in 2019, but also as a potential candidate for HC honors after we fire Richt’s lame **** next season. He’ll be lucky with that putrid offense to make it to the halfway mark, so perhaps Diaz can see that and will remain on knowing he’ll be given a shot at a free audition next year.
Half way is probably right.

Advertisement
RingedSparklingFruitfly-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
Back