If Manny Diaz Doesn’t Work Out…

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
Of course we all want Manny to succeed but so far I’m not impressed. If it’s more of the same this season who do you want as the next head coach?

My top 3:

1. Luke Fickell ( current Cincinnati HC)

2. Hugh Freeze ( current Liberty HC)

3. Jamey Chadwell ( current Coastal Carolina HC)

* I also wouldn’t be mad at a Mario Cristobal ( current Oregon HC) hire either.

Advertisement
Of course we all want Manny to succeed but so far I’m not impressed. If it’s more of the same this season who do you want as the next head coach?

My top 3:

homer simpson crow GIF
Get ready

My top 3:

Nah we don’t do coach searches anymore we just promote from within so Lashlee would be next in line followed by Simpson lol 😭

Advertisement
Throwing dirt on the casket as they are lowering it 6 feet deep already I see? LOL. This is a silly hypothetical. Because if Manny gets fired...that means he completely failed and went 7-6 or worse. And that is a nightmare season that I dont even want to think about. Only way he would keep his job is if D'Eriq King got injured against Bama and was out for the year. (Like Francois for FSU back in 2018 I believe it was)

That said, I would like to think positive and say he succeeded this year with 10 wins or more and thus do we start talking about a contract extension at years end for him? No choice im thinking, right?

My top 3:

The Coastal Carolina guy would be interesting but I’d rather go after an NFL guy -maybe Kliff Klingsbury

but so far I’m not impressed
If it’s more of the same this season

Oh yea, I'm sure Luke Fickell will do better than 8-2 in his second year along with the peak of a top 10 ranking going into the final game of the regular season.

You want to dream about Nick Saban losing his mind and deciding to come to Miami, sure, maybe we would be a playoff team in his second year. But don't waste everyone's time telling me...LUKE FICKELL...will be further along than Diaz by year 3.

You people who are against Diaz, I don't know what on god's green earth you think is possible in year 3 of a coaching tenure for anyone but maybe 3 coaches on the face of the planet. We're ranked #14 going into season 3 for Diaz. That's about as good as you can ever hope for at this point.

Advertisement
The Coastal Carolina guy would be interesting but I’d rather go after an NFL guy -maybe Kliff Klingsbury
What in the ******* universe would make you think someone was leaving the NFL for Miami? We can't even get big name college coaches interested every time it's open

24 months later…

Of course we all want… (Luke fickle) ( Hugh Freeze) (Jamey chadwell) ( Mario cristobal) (kliff klingsbury) …. to succeed, but so far I’m not impressed.
if it’s more of the same this season who do you want as head coach?
1. Coach of x team
2. Coach of y team
3. Coach of z team

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back