If golden leaves how will it effect early enrollees?

NosniknoT

Sophomore
When do the EE's have to sign by? If golden does leave and Coley is not retained what will yearby do?

Advertisement
If I'm not mistaken, Miami starts a week later than most schools. I think the 8th or the 9th is your answer. So if Al bolts, the EE's will have a couple of days to ponder their futures. FSU's EE's will be locked in should Jimbo bolt.

I could be wrong though.

If I'm not mistaken, Miami starts a week later than most schools. I think the 8th or the 9th is your answer. So if Al bolts, the EE's will have a couple of days to ponder their futures. FSU's EE's will be locked in should Jimbo bolt.

I could be wrong though.

I think you are right. We get ****ed if Golden leaves with our administrations inability to hire someone quickly.

FSU only have 5 EEs and they all are rock solid. Jumbo isn't going anywhere with a top 5 most talented roster to work with

Advertisement
FSU only have 5 EEs and they all are rock solid. Jumbo isn't going anywhere with a top 5 most talented roster to work with

Will say with confidence. Talked to big booster from Texas today. Their coach list is/was as follows 1. Saban 2. Jumbo. Watch

I wouldn't make a decision on that kind of a job based upon a "here today, gone tomorrow" roster. If I'd want to go to Texas and the money and other factors make it the best call for my family and for me, I'd bolt, whether I was leaving a great roster or not. Imagine staying and seeing that roster get ravaged with injuries like UF experienced this year? You make that decision based upon comparing the jobs, not the rosters, etc. It may end up that FSU is the better call for him (assuming he has the choice) for any number of reasons anyway.

Advertisement
Back