If Flake James is going to make our lives miserable. We make

We should hire a private investigator to make sure Blake James is living up to the high moral and ethical standards commensurate with his position.

Those nasty yellow teeth tell me he's up to no good. Every scumbag I've ever put behind bars had yellow teeth.

Advertisement
Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 2m2 minutes ago
Group of student-section bros break out a "Fire Golden" chant and are shouted down by others to pay attention to the **** basketball game.

God Bless the students crying for to be set free from Al. I think Donna and BOT has finally ended my time as fan. I'm watching the Bgame and not only am I not happy that the Canes are winning, I am actually sad about it. Never have rooted or bet against my Canes but Donna will enjoy the basketball team winning and I just cannot stomach the thought of that **** having joy. If we can't have our football team, then **** with it all. If I can figure out a way to help my legal buddies sue U Health into bankruptcy I will. Since they are major health provider they certainly are guilty of medicare fraud -- almost impossible to not be. I have friends who might be able to help find and report that. The thought of Donna in prison with her boy will comfort me in my old age. I will have a lot of time on my hands since I will not be following Canes sports any more. This **** has to pay.

This. Don't accept consolation prizes (basketball). We're a FOOTBALL school, and I agree with everyone who says we should take the fight to them. **** their precious little basketball program.

Group of student-section bros break out a "Fire Golden" chant and are shouted down by others to pay attention to the **** basketball game.

God Bless the students crying for to be set free from Al. I think Donna and BOT has finally ended my time as fan. I'm watching the Bgame and not only am I not happy that the Canes are winning, I am actually sad about it. Never have rooted or bet against my Canes but Donna will enjoy the basketball team winning and I just cannot stomach the thought of that **** having joy. If we can't have our football team, then **** with it all. If I can figure out a way to help my legal buddies sue U Health into bankruptcy I will. Since they are major health provider they certainly are guilty of medicare fraud -- almost impossible to not be. I have friends who might be able to help find and report that. The thought of Donna in prison with her boy will comfort me in my old age. I will have a lot of time on my hands since I will not be following Canes sports any more. This **** has to pay.

This. Don't accept consolation prizes (basketball). We're a FOOTBALL school, and I agree with everyone who says we should take the fight to them. **** their precious little basketball program.

Yes, let's root for the athletic department to suffer more and lose more money. Having a good basketball is only going to harm the university.

Root against our student athletes, lose a spectacular coach and have an empty facility to show off.

That'll do so much good. Help us get a great new president, and increase money to hire a big time football coach.

That's the end game right? Self sabotage with the end game being even worse hires with less money?

Advertisement

Yes, let's root for the athletic department to suffer more and lose more money. Having a good basketball is only going to harm the university.

Root against our student athletes, lose a spectacular coach and have an empty facility to show off.

That'll do so much good. Help us get a great new president, and increase money to hire a big time football coach.

That's the end game right? Self sabotage with the end game being even worse hires with less money?

**** Blake james, **** Donna Shalala, and **** their baby aka the basketball program.

You need to watch basketball, go watch the Heat. Better product anyway.

**** Blake james, **** Donna Shalala, and **** their baby aka the basketball program.

the heat suck right now and stfu. u can be good in two sports. ill support the canes in any sport. no need to hate on the program coach L is building bc of golden

saying **** the basketball program is not good. they are a joy to watch & Coach L is all we'd ever want in a football coach. Now obviously id drop the bball program if it meant being a nat'l powerhouse in football again but a canes a cane. **** Blake **** Donna **** Dorito **** Golden & **** New Jersey

the heat suck right now and stfu. u can be good in two sports. ill support the canes in any sport. no need to hate on the program coach L is building bc of golden

If you support the basketball program, BLAKE JAMES is laughing all the way to the bank.

Donna Shalala is laughing all the way to the bank.

**** that. If football tanks, I want everything to tank. Make sure they understand that football is PRIORITY #1 and that they can't just feed us basketball as some garbage consolation prize.

Miami is a FOOTBALL TOWN.

Advertisement
Start a fund, post the link and I'll donate.

I still think on campus protests would really embarrass them even more and would probably get local media attention.

As long as more fans show up then at the games if not we wouldn't even make Esposito ticker or Twitter

saying **** the basketball program is not good. they are a joy to watch & Coach L is all we'd ever want in a football coach. Now obviously id drop the bball program if it meant being a nat'l powerhouse in football again but a canes a cane. **** Blake **** Donna **** Dorito **** Golden & **** New Jersey

See you're ignorant on the way things went down.

In 2001, we won our last football national title. Donna, instead of investing that money back in to football, took that money and built the basketball arena.

Meanwhile, our football program tanked because we cheaped out on coaches, facilities, and our football budget.

I see nothing has changed.

**** UM basketball.

Advertisement
Back