Coaching If Bob Stoops is coaching OU’s bowl game….why not….BBB for 1 game?

Advertisement
Even though I know you’re joking, you have to realize that Butch has a cult amongst our fan base bruh...

This is very serious to them & they without doubt think that not only is this a possibility but they think it’s a really really good idea too lol
14qgk7IMGT5Wta.gif

🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Bob Stoops coaching the bowl game is one of the strangest things I've ever seen in football. Alvarez did it, but he was still associated with the program as an AD if my memory serves me correctly.

Seems you'd want someone there who's been there day to day during the season. Bob's a badass but is this their play to get him back?
He’s like assistant AD or something according to OU fans

He’s like assistant AD or something according to OU fans

Yes, but in the trenches daily? There's a big difference, but he's a big time coach so there's always that.

As another said, come coaches are going to USC with Riley. If I had to, I'd stowaway in with the landing gear and get on that flight. They're going to put all of CFB on notice in quick order.

Advertisement
With OU’s announcement that Bob Stoops will be coaching the Sooner’s bowl game, why not have a Canes reunion for our bowl game? 1 game only. Could be fun, especially if we play the Gaytors in Tampa. Assuming Manny and staff are gone.

HC Butch Davis
DC Chuck Pagano
DB/ST Ed Reed
RB Coach Sol

And get @Brooklyndee on staff…

I can’t think of past Canes who may be coaching, or were, or past position coaches retired or otherwise available for 2-3 weeks.

Let the rest get filled in by players from the Players Roundtable…..

#not_really_serious
****!

Advertisement
Back