Idk who this kid is but we want his swag here 😂

Advertisement
Swag???...pulling a sammich outta your drawers is Swag??....smfh

Darrell Green playing with Tootsie Rolls in his socks, T.O Sharpie celebration??? Ain’t the first time people had fun while playing football. Kid was just having fun and to me that’s swag when you’re kicking *** and having fun. If you disagree that’s cool but I thought it was pretty funny.

Advertisement
Kid spends more time on antics then the game, whatever happen to making a play and just going back to the huddle.
That's the same kid that will have 3 hats on a table, 2 shirts on, and who knows what other kind of bs on signing day,
and bet wherever he goes he's in the portal year 2.

Advertisement
Jai-Ayviauynn Celestine

‘22 ATH from hialeah high. Will be highly recruited when his class comes around. Kids got wheels, clocked a great forty at UA.

Darrell Green playing with Tootsie Rolls in his socks, T.O Sharpie celebration??? Ain’t the first time people had fun while playing football. Kid was just having fun and to me that’s swag when you’re kicking *** and having fun. If you disagree that’s cool but I thought it was pretty funny.
Those are 2 HOF like players...they can pull whatever tf they want outta their pants....they have earned it....but pulling a stale, wilted lettuce $1 McChicken outta your sweaty *** drawers is as Lame as there is....

Advertisement
I thought that **** was funny (not something I’d personally do). Doing something stupid to be funny is just being young and dumb and we all were.

He should have done Taco Bell. Or some fried chicken a steak would have been cool too...ice cream?🤔

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back