#IbietaToTheU

Advertisement
Top 30 Cowboy Tips Hat GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice show guys. Love hearing the momentum with Maryland.

Agree with Brad's lineup. Are we 100% certain Zion goes pro? Everyone seems to think he'll be a first rounder but me. I think he needs more time. Also, can't keep Brashard off the field in 2022. I don't know who's snaps he takes. But he's going to start or Likens will need to rotate starters.

Nice show guys. Love hearing the momentum with Maryland.

Agree with Brad's lineup. Are we 100% certain Zion goes pro? Everyone seems to think he'll be a first rounder but me. I think he needs more time. Also, can't keep Brashard off the field in 2022. I don't know who's snaps he takes. But he's going to start or Likens will need to rotate starters.
We will find out game one if he’s leaving or not.

Advertisement
I wanted Gibson who I believe would make a real impact in games and compliment Quan in this class. If the kid was that good LSU would already have his commitment. Not upset about his commitment, just not thrilled.

Advertisement
Didn't LSU slow play or neglect Devonta Smith?
yep.he was riding around in a bright yellow mustang for a couple months he " found " in his driveway one morning that came from LSU but they thought they had him wrapped up until old Nicky and his boys rode in and paid off his momma's house in Amite...AND replaced that yellow mustang with a red SRT..

I wanted Gibson who I believe would make a real impact in games and compliment Quan in this class. If the kid was that good LSU would already have his commitment. Not upset about his commitment, just not thrilled.
Mandeville's HC doesn't get along with LSU.They screwed over a couple of his players so he sends them elsewhere if he can..

Advertisement
Back