I was racking my brain...

Duvalco.Cane

Sophomore
Trying to figure out this love affair with such a hyped up'd, yet underachieving team in Georgia. And after some careful thought, the only thing I could come up with is the fact that they have black alternate jerseys. I know, I know-sounds silly, right? But I'm telling you, if we broke out all black unis, we'd land 2-3 more stud recruits per cycle. Now, substitute FSU in for UGA...... :/ Amirite???

Advertisement
Show me a kid that has said they committed because of a black jersey.

LeBron-James-black-jersey-crop.jpg

Advertisement
Lol. Couldn't be more wrong. I'm the artist formally known as FSUUNC21, changed to "22" after that bish cracka got me banned from Grassy after going off on his *** when I caught him selling out about my people in the Town Hall. I put his fck *** on blast, everybody clowned him, and as a result, he still stalks me to this day... Hacking into a ni&&@$ IP address and such. Straight b****.

Show me a kid that has said they committed because of a black jersey.

Lol, it's soooo stupid that the mere communication of this phenomenon inherently sounds.... well.... stupid. I have heard/read recruits mention a program's jersey colors/design- and while I won't contend this to be the dispositive factor in any recruits college choice, but all things being equal between two schools..... :/ ??? There is most definitely an assigned value to a program's uniform design. I subscribe to the school if thought that believes this value to be significantly more than what the average CFB fan would cop to...

thread made me think of this

[video=youtube;hAOfNEBZbE4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAOfNEBZbE4[/video]

Advertisement
How does this jersey theory explain that Penn State wears jerseys that look like they came from K-Mart?

Must be that there are plenty of good players that don't care.

a jersey color has never been an issue with a kid choosing a school.

With Oregon it isn't about the jersey's but more about the gear and the Nike influence.

I've said it before and I will say it again:

Alabama never changes their uniform. Oklahoma...ditto. FSU....ditto. Ohio State...ditto. LSU...ditto. Texas....ditto. USC....ditto. None of those guys seem to have a problem getting players.

Advertisement
Trying to figure out this love affair with such a hyped up'd, yet underachieving team in Georgia. And after some careful thought, the only thing I could come up with is the fact that they have black alternate jerseys. I know, I know-sounds silly, right? But I'm telling you, if we broke out all black unis, we'd land 2-3 more stud recruits per cycle. Now, substitute FSU in for UGA...... :/ Amirite???

They were 6 yards from the national championship game

Advertisement
Back