I still love my Canes ............

1CN

Sophomore
STOP negative posting
miami-fan3.JPG

And lets Rep. this U ................
I still love My Canes ..............

we're taking our board back starting today...
Let go

emega5e6.jpg
CMAR

Last edited:
Advertisement
The OP asked nicely and explained himself, so this thread is open again. Please keep it civil, everybody.

Last edited:
we ALL love our 'Canes. We just don't like what people in charge are doing to them.

Advertisement
Would be nice to be more positive for a change. Hard to find things though. Gotta dig deep down for the belief.

ncaa-basketball-acc-tournament-miami-vs-virginia-tech-850x560.jpg

The OP asked nicely and explained himself, so this thread is open again. Please keep it civil, everybody.

Pretty sad when the people in charge have to ask people to be civil to each other... Don't worry, the extremists will be here shortly ****ting all over your thread.

Advertisement
I'd only consider the argument and plea from someone who uses proper grammar. OP is not that someone.

I'm a Canes fan and always will be, but I cannot support this coach and this admin, they have killed my Canes

There's not a single poster on this board I can remember saying anything negative about the program.

But the people in power who are undermining the program? I don't consider them part of the program

Advertisement
I'll support the players and some of the staff.... Tim ice harris, coley, hurlie brown, Kareem brown, Larry Scott, kehoe... Still love my canes no matter what. If golden manages to fire donofrio, pwilly, and Franklin and hire some real coaches on D he can stay this year..... If not gtfoh

I'll support the players and some of the staff.... Tim ice harris, coley, hurlie brown, Kareem brown, Larry Scott, kehoe... Still love my canes no matter what. If golden manages to fire donofrio, pwilly, and Franklin and hire some real coaches on D he can stay this year..... If not gtfoh

The Reality I don't like. But, I Will Support The Program

Coach has perfectly good job.

Coach pulls off an impressive resurrection job.

Top historic program in need of a coach with "resurrection job"
credentials comes calling.

Coach leaves a perfectly good job to take "The Job of a Lifetime."

Top historic program fails to disclose an on going NCAA investigation
to Coach that has left a perfectly good job to take "His Job of a Lifetime."

Coach that has left a perfectly good job to take "His Job of a Lifetime"
is informed he was lied to by Top historic program regarding an on going NCAA investigation.

Agent for Coach that has left a perfectly good job to take "His Job of a Lifetime"
demands a restructured contract.

Agent for Coach that has left a perfectly good job to take "His Job of a Lifetime"
"has the Top historic program by the balls."

Coach that has left a perfectly good job to take "His Job of a Lifetime"
and now "has the Top historic program by the balls" will now decide if and when he leaves
the Top historic program.

Do you understand? Golden is going nowhwere. Unless or until HE WANTS TOO. This crap
that 2015 or 2016 might be his last year. Is just that crap. He can go 0 and 24 over
the next two years and there is nothing Miami can do. Nothing! You need to understand
he has the university by the balls, period. This is the reality and I don't like it, but
I came to the conclusion quit a while ago that there's nothing that can be done. Except,
support the players. That's where my energy is directed. Anything else is futile, for now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Take back? What exactly is it that you want back?

And from whom?

from the trolling FSU and Gator fans ...

I'd only consider the argument and plea from someone who uses proper grammar. OP is not that someone.
ok Mr.Stein

The Reality I don't like. But, I Will Support The Program
See now was that hard...LOL
I'm not a fan of AL Golden and his band of merry man,
but the kids deserve our support.

Last edited:
Miami had a 6-7 season, then the Head Coach tells School, Players, and Fans to STFU this is his house now so stop complaining cause he and all his temple crew are gonna keep cashing all their checks from UM.

RIP to the Old Miami as long as Golden is running the program this way.

[video=youtube_share;D3rFgr0Tu1c]http://youtu.be/D3rFgr0Tu1c[/video]

Advertisement
Back