I Seem To Remember

Advertisement
Advertisement
"As a play-caller, I think there's a rhythm to what you're doing, and the one thing that used to bother me was when people would throw different ideas out (during a series) and you're on a different track," Sumlin said. "There are certain things you see, that you know are there just from experience, but you never really want to derail somebody when your thought process is different. Whatever the offense is, the personality comes through, and I think you have to allow that to happen.

Maybe whoever is up in the booth seeing the entire field has a different opinion of what should be run. It'd be one explanation for the incredible differences we see from drive to drive.

because chip kelly and briles and so many others need to be up in that booth to get sh*t done yah?

Advertisement
I wonder how much input Brown gets on a drive by drive basis. I know official playcalling duties are on CMR, but I want to know Brown's influence on gameday offense

because chip kelly and briles and so many others need to be up in that booth to get sh*t done yah?

Petrino
Fisher
Kelly
Freeze
Chow
Taggart
Brilles
Spurrier (Uf and South Carolina)
Malzahn
Morris
Shaw
Mullen