I pray for BJ

Klamalama

Board Ban Under CIS Martial Law Until 11/5/20
Charley Walters: Ex-Gophers coach Mason says UMN can win Big Ten West - TwinCities.com

Name to remember in Gophers athletics director search: Blake James. The University of Miami athletics director has degrees from Minnesota State Mankato and the University of St. Thomas and is a 1987 Coon Rapids High School grad who before he took the A.D. job was the Hurricanes' development director for major gifts and oversaw the school's athletics facilities upgrades, which included a new practice field for football.

Advertisement
Not a better AD in college athletics...Certainly will be sad to see him go...I sincerely hope that he doesn't raid the football coaching staff, but will wish those guys all the best for the fine job the did at the "U". Will have a donation site for his travel and departure expenses along with coaches set in a few moments, the least we could do for all the fine contributions they've provided.

Not a better AD in college athletics...Certainly will be sad to see him go...I sincerely hope that he doesn't raid the football coaching staff, but will wish those guys all the best for the fine job the did at the "U". Will have a donation site for his travel and departure expenses along with coaches set in a few moments, the least we could do for all the fine contributions they've provided.

Indubitably! Mr Blake James should be rewarded for his exemplary work here. A bigger and better world for you, Blake Buddy. It'll be tough, but we'll somehow manage.

All the best wishes for you and your lovely wife.

PS. Could you please begin work on a possible list of replacements?

Advertisement

Indubitably! Mr Blake James should be rewarded for his exemplary work here. A bigger and better world for you, Blake Buddy. It'll be tough, but we'll somehow manage.

All the best wishes for you and your lovely wife.

PS. Could you please begin work on a possible list of replacements?

Nahhh, please pack up and head north. While there is nobody at UM I would trust with a quality AD search, I sure as **** don't want his input. GO GOPHERS!!!!

UM

Not only did Blake get us a practice field, he even managed to bring in state of the art lighting that allows us to see even when it gets dark. This would really set us back losing him to Minn.

Advertisement
But he got us a mega deal w/ the 4th rated shoe brand in Adidas. He got us lights and a training table..and he kept us at the newly renovated SLS instead of getting a partnership w/ Beckham. He can't leave now...not w/ the admirable work he's done. What would we do w/o his leadership over our athletic dept????

Charley Walters: Ex-Gophers coach Mason says UMN can win Big Ten West - TwinCities.com

Name to remember in Gophers athletics director search: Blake James. The University of Miami athletics director has degrees from Minnesota State Mankato and the University of St. Thomas and is a 1987 Coon Rapids High School grad who before he took the A.D. job was the Hurricanes' development director for major gifts and oversaw the school's athletics facilities upgrades, which included a new practice field for football.

I pray for Blake to get thrown by his "wife" and has a career ending brain injury.

Advertisement
blake_zpsua2oic3l.png

Advertisement
Guys, this would be the worst moment in Hurricane history.

What will we do if he leaves?

Advertisement
Back