I need to see Harvey get more PT

AHURT12

Redshirt Freshman
Harvey is getting it in at defensive end. I know he has a stud playing in front of him but Harvey makes plays. I want to see more from Williams too. I would play them on third downs and Roche and Phillips on 1st and 2nd and move Phillis to d tackle next to Nesta on 3rd down if the distance is anything over 4 yards to gain. Just my two cents. Go Canes we want Clemson again in the Championship game. This is the only wat we get better. Going against the best. The U.

Advertisement
What made it possible for Greg to excel at DT on third down was his length and strength. Phillips has the strength and motor part down but i think he’d get bullied inside

Phillip's is relentless I think in 3rd downs he could do well at tackle. JMO.

Advertisement
I like Phillips but Roche might be the play next to Nesta on that type of package. Roche has more size and that boy got moves for days.

Phillips, Nesta, Roche, Harvey

Advertisement
He definitely should see the field more. Another classic example of slow playing the underclassmen.

He definitely should see the field more. Another classic example of slow playing the underclassmen.
This was the first game he’s played really well all season actually. Through 3 of the first 4 games he’s been at best the clear #4 defensive end on the roster in terms of making plays

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our DE are getting better every week! Our linebackers are so slow so our blitzes aren’t getting there! I can’t wait for the younger guys to get some burn... i think we play well against this team if Lashlee makes the right adjustment.. he needs to go to the box man

Advertisement
Back