I log On Hoping Baker and Dem...

Advertisement
If it didn't happen the 24 hours after UNC, it isn't happening at least until the offseason if at all. There is absolutely no reason to hold on to a failed coordinator during recruitment and bowl season; unless you are feigning that there is stability in the coaching position. This is more amateur hour from the top.

Have you noticed since the game they have been pumping out the Covid excuse. Manny may actually retain him. Its all good because if he does, he will be done after next season.

Advertisement
I doubt Baker or anyone else is fired. The defense needs to fail to show up for the bowl game, again, and the Canes blown out. Could happen, especially if Phillips and other draft eligibles opt out. Of course, Manny could use this as an excuse.

Advertisement
Keeping these coaches around to for the bowl game will bite Manny in the ***. Saw what keeping Enos and his crew around led to at last years bowl game.

Gave up the most yards in school history.

Some heads must be punted down the temple steps to appease the football Gods. You can't allow sins like those to go unpunished.
I see what you did there you sly dog

I doubt Baker or anyone else is fired. The defense needs to fail to show up for the bowl game, again, and the Canes blown out. Could happen, especially if Phillips and other undrafted eligibles opt out. Of course, Manny could use this as an excuse.

If it didn't happen the 24 hours after UNC, it isn't happening at least until the offseason if at all. There is absolutely no reason to hold on to a failed coordinator during recruitment and bowl season; unless you are feigning that there is stability in the coaching position. This is more amateur hour from the top.
Already said he was evaluating after bowl game. I think he will be fired.

Advertisement
Golden was in his fifth year in Manny is in his second.

Coordinators don't get fired during the season unless there's egregious misconduct off the field or they've had a demonstrable track record of f@#%ing things up on it.

Maybe, just maybe, stop acting like a little girl because you're not getting what you want when you want it?

Already said he was evaluating after bowl game. I think he will be fired.

This. Manny didn't say "we have confidence" yadda yadda yadda. He gave the classic "wait and we'll change things." If you've been watching football most of your adult life and don't get this, you probably should pay more attention.

Gave up the most yards in school history.

Some heads must be punted down the temple steps to appease the football Gods. You can't allow sins like those to go unpunished.
Isn't Manny a defensive minded coach. LMFAOO. Jimbo is embarrassing us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back