I know you all want Butch back But...

we dont have patterson money. yall really wanna go head-to-head financially with a texas-based school. by all means.

Advertisement
Patterson is solid but let's not forget TCU went 4-8 last year and 7-6 in 2012.

You make yourself look stupid with posts like this.

Who cares about what his record was in those years? Dude has CONSISTENTLY over acheived and done MORE with less. recruiting behind Texas, texas a&m, oklahoma, and baylor!

gtfoh!

Dude is a helluva football coach. one of the best out there.

His 4-2-5 defense is BUILT for miami football. He would have tracy howard and artie burns 1st round picks.

Yea ,let me leave my top 5 team where I make more, for a dumpster fire where expectations are to high and I can make less. Sounds legit.

He just had a great season and got snubbed big time. Maybe it's time for him to go somewhere else.
Many of us wanted him last time around (Golden) and the time before that (Shannon).

Now he won't leave, not sure if he would have before.

Advertisement
Gary Patterson would be a helluva hire here. I don't know if he would leave TCU or his contract, but his teams are so disciplined, play hard and are so well coached.

Like he's leaving TCU to come to Miami.

Every time there's a coaching opening at major programs, his name comes up.

I don't think Miami is on his dream destination designations.

Who cares about what his record was in those years? Dude has CONSISTENTLY over acheived and done MORE with less. recruiting behind Texas, texas a&m, oklahoma, and baylor!

gtfoh!

His 4-2-5 defense is BUILT for miami football. He would have tracy howard and artie burns 1st round picks.

Stating facts got you rustled eh? And lafff at TCU recruiting behind mighty Baylor. Either way I said your favorite HC is solid so step off the ledge.

Advertisement

gtfoh!

Stating facts got you rustled eh? And lafff at TCU recruiting behind mighty Baylor. Either way I said your favorite HC is solid so step off the ledge.

You stating facts does not have me rustled. You cherry picking and acting like his total body of work, at a school who really shouldn't be expected to do a **** thing, especially compared to who they recruit against, is defined by two bad seasons is what has me rustled.

That was just a bad statement.

Maybe if you brokedown his schematics, techniques, blunders.... something. But the guy is a winner. No one can havea career full of 11 win seasons

Advertisement
Back