I haven't seen this in a long time

Would love to finish the season strong and get up to a #6 seed. Puncher's chance of making the Sweet 16.
I mean if we win the regular season or conference tournament I think it’d be virtually impossible to put us any lower than a 5 or 6 seed. I don’t care how bad a Power 5 conference is, its champion will be rewarded in the bracket come March

Advertisement
Why is our NET so low? I know the losses to Dayton and UCF really suck, but Bama and FSU aren’t bad losers. Are those two unusually low in NET rankings as well? I can’t get my head around that.
Our early losses were this team was loaded with new players and as they jelled they have become an awesome team, 2 points twice and we are undefeated in the ACC...sick that it was fsu.

Advertisement
It may not have felt like much at the time, but that North Texas win is aging like a fine wine. They were 55th in the NET coming into today and got a road win at a good Louisiana Tech club (coached by Eric Konkol) to get them to 15-4 and 8-1 in CUSA.

It's a quad 2 win for now, but UNT getting into the top 50 and making that game a quad 1 win for the Canes isn't that far fetched.

Give more credit to the committee, they look at total body of work. We win the ACC we'll be at least a 4 seed
Jack Black Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Miami has made the Sweet 16 three times. As a 6 seed (2000) as a 2 seed (2013) and as a 3 seed (2016).

Advertisement
16-7(8-4)

8 games left. What keeps Miami in and what puts us out?

If we go 5-3 we make tourney? Or do we need to do better?

GT
@Wake
@Lousiville
UVA
@Pittsburgh
VT
@BC
@Cuse

16-7(8-4)

8 games left. What keeps Miami in and what puts us out?

If we go 5-3 we make tourney? Or do we need to do better?

GT
@Wake
@Lousiville
UVA
@Pittsburgh
VT
@BC
@Cuse
I think it would depend a bit who the losses come to. Right now, we don’t have any truly awful losses on our resume. We absolutely cannot lose to GT, Pitt, or BC.

That Davidson matchup would be fun. 90-88 type game
If Davidson hadn't lost their top scorer, Kellan Grady, to Calipari and Kentucky in the Portal, they could well be a Top 15 team right now, maybe higher. Look to be the best team in the Atlantic 10 as is. They're 19-3, and a hot shooting team. The kind you don't want to draw in the Tourney.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back