I have a serious problem

Advertisement
If Denzel wants to do push-ups...Denzel is going to do push-ups. You can go ahead and tell him he shouldn't though.

you got it wrong buddy. When Denzel does pUsh ups, he doesn't push up; He pushes the world down.

That boy scrong. Way more scrong than Crablegs Winston. On a serious note though it was a fun game to attend, and personally can't be upset for celebrating a win against an ACC rival

Advertisement
Let's wait til the noles game. I've been saying it from the beginning of the season. We are gonna have a legit opportunity to beat FSU this year. And I hope they're still #1 or #2 when we play them.

Let's wait til the noles game. I've been saying it from the beginning of the season. We are gonna have a legit opportunity to beat FSU this year. And I hope they're still #1 or #2 when we play them.

The thing is everything has to go the right way...offense, defense, special teams and fair refereeing as well as by some miracle consistent play calling that isn't predictable. We showed improvement in tackling, which we need to carry into next week and use the momentum to fuel us. No one would be surprised if we lost to them because they are rightfully #1 it's just an upset would cause an uproar and maybe just maybe save golden his job. I'm done fantasizing for now though.

Wit no pressure on rapist????? Whaaaaaat

***** they got Lane Rudolph cook o Leary green wtf????????

No pressure and rapist will rape willingly.

Wit no pressure on rapist????? Whaaaaaat

***** they got Lane Rudolph cook o Leary green wtf????????

No pressure and rapist will rape willingly.

We have talent to match...Coley is due for a big one, Herb, Berrios, Dorsett, Warlord, and the fact that Kaaya is a crack baby from the Friday movie carries much more street cred than being a rapist. Coaching is the issue.

Advertisement
Can't forget Duke and Joe...fact of the matter is we have NFL talent across the board. Just need to develop them to their full potential while they are here instead of when they get to the league. These coaches can't do that.

Advertisement
Back