I Gotta Ask . . .

Advertisement
Guys manny made the game plan for Clemson 2017. We got fvcked in our own faces Kelly Bryant who can’t hold sunshine’s cup of ****. What makes you think that manny making the game plan is some kind of grace of god. Sorry to be a mope

Lets stop the BS! We all know Baker not qualified to be a D5 DC. He is here because of relationship with Diaz. Just like we have done with kids entering the Portal, we should always be trying to upgrade coaches when better coaches come available.

Here we have a former Cane, Winston Moss, who played, rose through the ranks as an assistant, position coach to DC for for a top NFL defense. He's forgotten more than Baker knows about defending offenses. I am also certain he'll be a better and more credible recruiter in SOFL and nationally.

Let me ask you, given the chance would you replace Baker with Moss?

Guys manny made the game plan for Clemson 2017. We got fvcked in our own faces Kelly Bryant who can’t hold sunshine’s cup of ****. What makes you think that manny making the game plan is some kind of grace of god. Sorry to be a mope
They aren't saying its a grace of god, they're saying its going to be better than the alternative, which is Baker doing it.
Also you can't compare 2017 too much to now, as the defense stayed on the field way too long. I think time of possession was crazy skewed in their favor. As long as we can throw punch for punch and score on them when they score on us, we still have a chance.

They aren't saying its a grace of god, they're saying its going to be better than the alternative, which is Baker doing it.
Also you can't compare 2017 too much to now, as the defense stayed on the field way too long. I think time of possession was crazy skewed in their favor. As long as we can throw punch for punch and score on them when they score on us, we still have a chance.

Kelly Bryant was 16-17, stop it

Advertisement
How many points did we score on offense?

we finally have playmakers/ game changers on the defense side of the ball now

this ain’t 2017 bra

Miami special teams will be such a huge and underrated part of this particular game.

When we do force punts and we will. We can’t be starting drives inside the 10.

Most teams aren’t driving 90+ yards in college or the NFL regularly.

So we need to limit those. Need returns getting us up to the 30-45 yard line or mid-field area.

In the event that we need to punt. We can pin them deep and make them drive the field.

Field position and time of possession will be huge.

Trust me when I tell you that I know exactly where you are coming from. He is certainly not a great recruiter and his prowess as a position coach is questionable at best. I think Baker has improved as a game planner and that no doubt comes with experience and a better understanding of the defense he is running and his personnel. Diaz didn't just hire him because Mrs Baker makes a great Jumbalaya. Diaz saw something in him. We'll see if that was justified soon enough.
Too much on the the job training at tha U

Advertisement
I don't have the greatest faith in our DC to be "That Guy."

I would suggest that if Ed Reed can analyze NFL defenses and QB's to the point he was like a Gypsy with an instantaneous Crystal Ball - can Ed be up in the Box, mic'd up?

I would also suggest that if Ed Reed has done some studies on Sunshine - Ed's found his "tells." And every QB has "tells."

Can he be up in the Box? Mic'd up?

We'd know what Clemson was going to call before THEY do!

The answer is no.

Has to be a coach on the coaching staff. Can't be any of the non-coaching analysts. I asked the same question about DVD, and was told "no".

This narrative that Baker is some awful DC is ridiculous. It’s like if enough posters say something enough, over posters just assume that it’s fact. Shít’s weird.

Advertisement
Yeah I saw somewhere that Ed is not allowed to directly coach players during a game. As well, I have not seen him with a headset yet, only an ear piece.

Advertisement
Back