I got news for you

Advertisement
We are gonna whip Clemson too. Just watched some of the FSU game. These guys are not very good.

One game at a time.

Virginny and Pitt are both trap games, and the Committee would love to have an excuse to drop us and put in an undefeated Wisconsin.

Don’t think they won’t if they get the chance.

I think we beat them. Their QB is a lot like Wimbush. He does not know how to throw the ball down field. He can run though but we will be ready for that.

Can't wait.

We are gonna whip Clemson too. Just watched some of the FSU game. These guys are not very good.

One game at a time.

Virginny and Pitt are both trap games, and the Committee would love to have an excuse to drop us and put in an undefeated Wisconsin.

Don’t think they won’t if they get the chance.

This team is focused. We don't have to worry about Virginia or Pitt believe me.

I been saying it since WF game. Look at each game that they have won, they have not blown away one single team. Not VT, not Auburn. And if people look objectively they have been punishing us for things that Clemson has been doing. But I wouldn't say they are not good. They are just not deep as they were, they can't blow games open. We could wear them out. Herbstreit stay pumping them up, which is simple laughable.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I think we beat them. Their QB is a lot like Wimbush. He does not know how to throw the ball down field. He can run though but we will be ready for that.

Can't wait.

scares me more as a runner than wimbush..and their D is great.....it will be our toughest test...that being said.. While i do think their D is great, It is becoming more and more obvious that ours is ELITE! we take this game by 2 touchdowns +

The fact that we are even entertaining that statement with even a shred of reality in Richt's Year 2 is nothing short of amazing. I figured we needed one more year with one more solid recruiting class in order to be in position to have a shot at the Playoff 6.

Richt and Co. have this train humming, and they are playing their best ball heading into Game 10 of the season.

Can we beat Clemson? **** yeah. Worse case, it will be a very close ball game down to the wire. I honestly think that if we bring our A game like last night, we win. Real talk -- When our D plays like that and our O takes advantage of every scoring opportunity presented, we can go toe to toe with Bama, Oklahoma, Clemson and anyone else.

We should not fear any team at this point.

Advertisement
The fact that we are even entertaining that statement with even a shred of reality in Richt's Year 2 is nothing short of amazing. I figured we needed one more year with one more solid recruiting class in order to be in position to have a shot at the Playoff 6.

Richt and Co. have this train humming, and they are playing their best ball heading into Game 10 of the season.

Can we beat Clemson? **** yeah. Worse case, it will be a very close ball game down to the wire. I honestly think that if we bring our A game like last night, we win. Real talk -- When our D plays like that and our O takes advantage of every scoring opportunity presented, we can go toe to toe with Bama, Oklahoma, Clemson and anyone else.

We should not fear any team at this point.
I disagree on the close game part. We are going to blow out everybody the rest of the season.

Advertisement
I feel like Clemson is a team we can take care of. I'm more concerned with getting by the next two though. Can't let up. Easy let down spot. I hope everybody who attended the ND and is local comes back noon Saturday. See you there.

Advertisement
Back