I appreciate all of you on this board, as well as past & present players

caneULM

Recruit
We have very compassionate and knowledgeable fans here. Some of you all such as myself have been fans of this program the past 20-40 years or more. We have pretty much seen everything there is to see since this program has risen from the ashes from the late seventies. What we saw today is very disappointing but not shocking. We have all been the victim of incompetent,lazy, don't care, hiring of coaches that have had no business even stepping on Miami’s campus. As much as we all are victims of the BOT’s lack of concern for this program, the real victims here are the players and not just the players on this year's team. I'm talking about the players over the last 15+ years who have been the victims of what I have mentioned previously. I appreciate everyone on this board & I'm not the type to say this person was right or this person was wrong this person is smart this person is dumb, that's not my style. The one thing we all have in common is the love of this program, which is more than what I can say for the BOT. I can sit in here and call Manny Diaz & Blake James every name in the book, and it would be justified. It's just going to take all those things fall in place like Kirk Herbstreit said a month or so ago for this program to get back to championship caliber football, hopefully beginning in an hour or so.

To the greatest fans in the world
200.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back