I am sick and tired of hearing this

Watching College Football Final with Fowler, the seminole Mark May, and the autistic and half brain dead Lou Holtz. All three have Baylor, Missouri, and Stanford above us in the BCS. When Fowler asked them why Miami isn't in there, they immediately said we were outplayed by Florida and lucky to survive against UNC. Fine, I get that. But they hyped up Missouri's wins vs two "ranked" teams decimated by injuries and put ours down vs a sigificantly better Florida team than the one Missouri played. Baylor doesn't play S**t and is trying to win every game by 70 to make them look like a powerhouse, exactly what FSU did when they played Oklahoma in the NC. As for Stanford, they LOST, DID NOT WIN, vs a 4-3 Utah team. It just doesn't make sense.:ohlord: Why does everyone hate the:neonu: so much?Great teams find ways to win, and we beat NC without our best WR, RB, and Rodgers. Espn, stop sucking the SEC's d*ck and show Miami some deserved love.

Advertisement
I'm sick and tired of all of our fans *****ing and whining about the perception that the national media, hack writers and television personalities have for this team.

WHO CARES?

We're one of the handful of teams left in college football without a loss.

I don't care what ESPN, Mark May, Lou Holtz, etc. have to say about this team, neither does Al Golden. You shouldn't either.

none of this matters. being somewhere between 5 and 10 is sufficient, because that is high enough that winning against FSU and VT will catapult us past the mook teams. and if we lose, rankings dont matter anyway--it's just ACC standings at that point.

P.S. did you see our QB throw 4 picks and 0 TDs three days ago? would you put us in the top 5 teams in the nation? stop being so ******* whiny and butthurt when some media members talk ****. who cares?

Let it play out. Missouri, Stanford, and Baylor all have losses coming up. Truth is, we haven't proven anything yet. Beat Fsu and VT and then we can look at it again.

Advertisement
I'm sick and tired of all of our fans *****ing and whining about the perception that the national media, hack writers and television personalities have for this team.

WHO CARES?

We're one of the handful of teams left in college football without a loss.

I don't care what ESPN, Mark May, Lou Holtz, etc. have to say about this team, neither does Al Golden. You shouldn't either.

I agree.

I just hope that our team stays focused and doesn't let the nation over hype other teams making us believe we can't win because we can beat fsu and vt if they believe

I dont want the national hype. i want them staying focused, playing with a chip on their shoulder, playing the underdog roll while even being undefeated. Beating FSU and VT will put us on the map until then let them talk **** and put us down. Us against the world!!!!

Advertisement
We have our two most important games the next 3 weeks, who care where we are ranked now. After seeing 5 top10 teams lose, you realize how lucky we were to escape UNC with the W. Hopefully that was our Wake up call. And btw, don't think WF is a walk over, they beat Maryland pretty good and have a winning record. Take note.

easy fix............

BEAT FSU!
462.gif

Advertisement
The []_[] Is Back;1635839 said:
Watching College Football Final with Fowler, the seminole Mark May, and the autistic and half brain dead Lou Holtz. All three have Baylor, Missouri, and Stanford above us in the BCS. When Fowler asked them why Miami isn't in there, they immediately said we were outplayed by Florida and lucky to survive against UNC. Fine, I get that. But they hyped up Missouri's wins vs two "ranked" teams decimated by injuries and put ours down vs a sigificantly better Florida team than the one Missouri played. Baylor doesn't play S**t and is trying to win every game by 70 to make them look like a powerhouse, exactly what FSU did when they played Oklahoma in the NC. As for Stanford, they LOST, DID NOT WIN, vs a 4-3 Utah team. It just doesn't make sense.:ohlord: Why does everyone hate the:neonu: so much?Great teams find ways to win, and we beat NC without our best WR, RB, and Rodgers. Espn, stop sucking the SEC's d*ck and show Miami some deserved love.
Not that it really matters, but, Miami's fan base is really small. It's easy for media types to pound Miami when there is no large push back.

Advertisement
Back