I am ashamed and embarrassed to be a Hurricanes fan

Advertisement
and I am not afraid to admit it

this is probably the most eerie feeling about Miami football in a long time...

2015 Season will be interesting...even if Al(fraud) Folden leaves ...I wonder if anyone
would want to take this job with all unique factors

I think that has been, and will continue to be, a significant consideration in how they handle Golden. I'm not sure they would make a change without having someone already lined up for the job. And in this day, it's hard to keep that under wraps. So ... They'll need a candidate to initiate the discussion, IMO.

Unless Golden leaves on his own, I'm not sure the Miami admin & BOT are willing to initiate contact with other coaches and risk looking terrible because of the number that would likely say no to the job at this point, IMO.

and I am not afraid to admit it

this is probably the most eerie feeling about Miami football in a long time...

2015 Season will be interesting...even if Al(fraud) Folden leaves ...I wonder if anyone
would want to take this job with all unique factors

I think that has been, and will continue to be, a significant consideration in how they handle Golden. I'm not sure they would make a change without having someone already lined up for the job. And in this day, it's hard to keep that under wraps. So ... They'll need a candidate to initiate the discussion, IMO.

Unless Golden leaves on his own, I'm not sure the Miami admin & BOT are willing to initiate contact with other coaches and risk looking terrible because of the number that would likely say no to the job at this point, IMO.

I am waiting on us to find our Saban, Fisher, Stoops....Someone who builds the program and stays for a long time...

Advertisement
Have come to the conclusion that the Miami admins is slowly but surely phasing out football as a Div. 1 sport. They just do not want to admit it and lose all that ACC money they are stealing until the last minute when the conference finally wises up and kicks them out.

This kind of incompetence has to be intentional. It's so far beyond ridiculous at this point that I can't believe anything else. Been saying 4-8, but I'm now starting to believe 3-9 is a distinct possibility.

Tinfoil hats on sale at Walmart. Maybe you should go get yours.

still wear my canes gear loud and proud but just keep my mouth shut and avoid eye contact

Advertisement
Yea, I don't go around talking **** about other teams because our program has become a porta-let. We gotta be laughing stock especially to the top 20. If it wasn't for our 20 year old rep we'd be FIU.

Advertisement
You keep hoping someone will come in and change things for the better. Unfortunately it never happens. Talking to this administration is like talking to a brick wall. The alumni and fans have no say in anything.

You keep hoping someone will come in and change things for the better. Unfortunately it never happens. Talking to this administration is like talking to a brick wall. The alumni and fans have no say in anything.

The fans have a say. Unfortunately, the retarded chinstrap-wearing, tailgating chongos care more about dressing like Star Wars rejected characters and getting hammered in the parking lot than forcing UM's hand. So those selfish pieces of loose waste continue buying tickets.

Advertisement
The clown show continues and we as fans get to take it raw dog in the pooper every chance they get to give it to us.

Advertisement
Back