I am a confused man....

datdude81

Junior
How does this trashy Virginia team hang 30 on Miami...

SMDH...We helped a terrible coach keep his job while we still have our lame duck coach with a pending season next year...

UPTOWN_confused_man.jpg

Advertisement
If the Canes come out playing an aggressive defense tomorrow, I will likely be convinced that golden tried to throw the UVA game.

I really cannot come up with any kind of logical explanation for our game plan against UVA.

Last edited:
The losses that we suffer and the poor recruiting decisions just are driving me insane...

I really continue to question what is going on in this man's head...what the **** kind of direction is he taking this program.
I really can't see how this man looked and said that Virginia defense was the toughest he has played all year
I can't imagine another year of this...I am so frustrated ...I know every one else is but just watching that UVA vs Va tech game

I am like REALLY??? these two teams are fighting for a bowl game...both offenses and defenses are subpar...

What direction are we heading in...

direction.jpg

SBF he owed Mike London.. he was clear as day.. Mike is back he gets a cut

The End

Advertisement
Golden is so bad he masks London's corchness's and makes him look like a coach

In a feeble attempt to excuse away the embarrassment, Folden called that the best defense we played against all year, yet they gave up 30 to a Vag Tech team that scored 3 points in a double OT game last week against Wake Forest.

If the Canes come out playing an aggressive defense tomorrow, I will likely be convinced that golden tried to throw the UVA game.

I really cannot come up with any kind of logical explanation for our game plan against UVA.
I'm gonna have to go with this. Absolutely no reason to have lost to UVA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

The sad thing is ...and the reason why i want him gone is...the bolded....Get that Corn out my Face..

get-the-corn-out-of-my-face-o.gif

I have said that on "three" different occasions this season ALONE.
1.) Louisville....Why start the freshman, then....handcuff him
2.) GA Tech...i honestly think they didnt watch film or even care...guaranteee their thought process was Ga Tech will turn it over and we should be able to coast..No way you GIVE up the dive to a triple option team. We gave them 5 yds a pop on the dive play schematically.
3.) UVA...

Good coaches i dont have to "wonder" whats their pholosophy or game plan in year 4...

The sad thing is ...and the reason why i want him gone is...the bolded....Get that Corn out my Face..

View attachment 27616

I have said that on "three" different occasions this season ALONE.
1.) Louisville....Why start the freshman, then....handcuff him
2.) GA Tech...i honestly think they didnt watch film or even care...guaranteee their thought process was Ga Tech will turn it over and we should be able to coast..No way you GIVE up the dive to a triple option team. We gave them 5 yds a pop on the dive play schematically.
3.) UVA...

Good coaches i dont have to "wonder" whats their pholosophy or game plan in year 4...

Not to nit pick about #2 but
Didn't Duke do the same thing but won because they got the turnovers? Still, hoping a team beats itself instead of you trying to beat them is a p*ssy_ass strategy.

Anyone who loses to UVA at ANY time should be canned. THAT is NOT a serious program and never has been. People go to their games just to get wasted. The entire stadium smells like a Jack Daniels distillery every damned game. You have to wear a raincoat at their games because someone's gonna puke down your back at some point. Bunch of drunken frat boy types who are wanna be Ivy Leaguers. Just a disgusting experience to be anywhere near that ****hole.

NOW it appears that NO female is safe on that campus, either. Makes FSU players and Crablegs look like choir boys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back