hypothetical domino effect

ball915

All-American
Bama runs the table and wins the title. Smart, Kiffin and Cristobal all leave for head coaching jobs or greener pastures. Saban decides to hang them up and retire going out on top. What candidates does Bama look at?

If this were to happen it would shake up the entire coaching carousal and another reason it is important that we take advantage of firing Al early and land our guy before other open jobs dictate our opening and needs

Advertisement
Bama runs the table and wins the title. Smart, Kiffin and Cristobal all leave for head coaching jobs or greener pastures. Saban decides to hang them up and retire going out on top. What candidates does Bama look at?

If this were to happen it would shake up the entire coaching carousal and another reason it is important that we take advantage of firing Al early and land our guy before other open jobs dictate our opening and needs

If I was Alabamy, I'd get

1. Fraulden
2. Cristobal
3. Shula

Advertisement
My insiders tell me that if Saban retires, Bama is going to promote Cristobal to HC. I hear he is a "great recruiter" that dominates South Florida. They were really impressed with how he did at FIU.

If that sounds ridiculous, it is because it is. It's completely made up. But for some reason it sounds better to Miami than to Bama? Our mindset is FVCKED.

Advertisement
Back