Hurricanes offer 2015 TE Avon Old Farms Chris Clarke

Advertisement
Avon Old Farms School is a prestigious and selective single-*** boarding school for boys located in Avon, Connecticut. It was founded by Theodate Pope Riddle. Wikipedia

What the **** are we doing?

Hopefully we offer the center from Hogwarts next.

UGA TE Arthur Lynch - one of the best TE's in the country - is from Dartmouth, MA ... just saying

[video=youtube_share;_2mjZW9pdz0]http://youtu.be/_2mjZW9pdz0[/video]

Advertisement
Lulz MOAR btching about everytime we offer someone who isn't a female playing football in south florida. How fast people forget the 2000/2001 miami had a **** load of oos kids...and last I recall they were pretty good

Clark already had offers from Georgia, Ohio State, and Arizona State, FWIW. Congrats to the kid.

Speaking of 2015, hopefully Cronkrite has a long-overdue offer awaiting him when he arrives for Junior Day this weekend.

If he can't close in South Florida he better close in the area that he has a strong ties in...

I am not complaining...what ever it takes to get the talent here

The kid looks solid!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't know why people think it's uncommon to offer OOS kids earlier, here's a hint schools like Bama, OSU and etc. are doing the exact same thing.

"Pot Roast" Knighton, the NT for the Broncos was an all state high school wide receiver in Connecticut.
He played at Temple where, I think he was in Al Golden's first recruiting class and as a senior was Temple's 1st First Team all conference honoree.

Just throwing this out there for all you Golden haters who doubt his player development ability and talent evaluation.

Advertisement
Back