Hurricane Hotline Stuff

Dan E. Dangerously

This board...it's my note
Maude
It's still going on right now. Here's what beat writers are tweeting:

Matt Porter @mattyports
#Canes soph. OLB/DE Tyriq McCord on senior S A.J. Highsmith: "Him and [senior MLB] Jimmy [Gaines] are our smartest players on defense."
Matt Porter @mattyports
Duke Johnson, on Hurricane Hotline w/ Dallas Crawford, said of Florida game: "Coming out of that game, I was bruised up real bad and sore."
Matt Porter @mattyports
Dallas Crawford, on this year's #Canes: No "guys in the background trying to pull away." Duke Johnson: Not "everyone trying to be a chief."
Matt Porter @mattyports
Dallas Crawford enjoyed watching Bama-Texas A&M on Saturday. On Johnny Manziel: "Some of the plays he makes, I don't know how he does it."
Matt Porter @mattyports
Golden on Hurricane Hotline: Larry Hope pushing for time on special teams. JaWand Blue (West Boca Raton alum) in the mix too.
Matt Porter @mattyports
Golden on #Canes two-sport freshman Corn Elder: "He is slight, but he is physical. I can see what would make him a good point guard."
Christy C. Chirinos @ChristyChirinos
Al Golden on Hurricae Hotline: Morris was difference in game vs Florida, protected the ball. Added UF an excellent defense.
Susan Miller Degnan @smillerdegnan
@GoldenAl on Hurr Hotline: Praising Stephen Morris for protecting football against Florida. Expects Stephen to air it out more
Matt Porter @mattyports
Al Golden and James Coley today said #Canes offense hasn't shown everything. Stephen Morris said UM ran "three or four plays" vs. FAU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Listening to the hotline on the podcast and talking about Denzel. How he fought him to be lighter then thanked him after the game about the weight gain.

And Lulz and Golden calling him a JAG on film from the first scrimmage and having to call him out to step up and how he responded

Advertisement
Back