Hugh Freeze shocked by Tunsils comments

Advertisement
Advertisement
The best teams right now that get the best rwcruits cheat the best out of the rest of the cheaters

The best teams right now that get the best rwcruits cheat the best out of the rest of the cheaters

That's fine [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION], but since everyone was trying to act like we were the devil when some crooked booster tried to throw us under the bus, I want blood. F Ole Miss, Tennessee, Bama and the whole SEC. Time for all of this crap to get put on front street and I wanna start seeing some heads roll.

I cant wait for the house of cards known as the $E₵ to come tumbling down.

Advertisement

That's fine [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION], but since everyone was trying to act like we were the devil when some crooked booster tried to throw us under the bus, I want blood. F Ole Miss, Tennessee, Bama and the whole SEC. Time for all of this crap to get put on front street and I wanna start seeing some heads roll.

And you think the ACC's two best programs, FSU and Clemson, don't pay recruits and players? How about Louisville? Are they clean as well?

new definition of the blind side
image.jpegimage.gif

Advertisement

And you think the ACC's two best programs, FSU and Clemson, don't pay recruits and players? How about Louisville? Are they clean as well?

**** i know my boys was getting paid in d3 so i think all colleges do it. I dont think we clean now and thats a good thing

**** i know my boys was getting paid in d3 so i think all colleges do it. I dont think we clean now and thats a good thing

Lol

Advertisement
Back