HS coaches in the Tri County

gcane101

Redshirt Freshman
A friend of mine is a HS coach in Palm Beach County. I was congratulating him this morning on his awards from the past season and of course I through in "make sure you send some boy to The U!" His response was "I want to send the boys to The U now!"

Advertisement
A friend of mine is a HS coach in Palm Beach County. I was congratulating him this morning on his awards from the past season and of course I through in "make sure you send some boy to The U!" His response was "I want to send the boys to The U now if they give me a job, hire the people I know, and if the SEC check doesn't come through!"

fify

A friend of mine is a HS coach in Palm Beach County. I was congratulating him this morning on his awards from the past season and of course I through in "make sure you send some boy to The U!" His response was "I want to send the boys to The U now if they give me a job, hire the people I know, and if the SEC check doesn't come through!"

fify

So ignorant! My friend has no intentions at working for Miami! You guys are unreal. I just thought it was nice to hear that local coaches are happy with our hire and will point the kids our way!

Advertisement
Back