How you feeling Canes? We got a couple very nice pick ups today.

Advertisement
Us Hurricanes fans have suffered for a long 16 years…

But this off-season feels and looks radically different than all others…

The Upgrades that have been happening are of seismic proportions compared to every other coach and year that we’ve had up to this point.

Diaz isn't standing around scratchin his nuts that’s for sure....

most fans have already commented in ALL THE OTHER THREADS about todays events

Us Hurricanes fans have suffered for a long 16 years…

But this off-season feels and looks radically different than all others…

The Upgrades that have been happening are of seismic proportions compared to every other coach and year that we’ve had up to this point.

Diaz isn't standing around scratchin his nuts that’s for sure....
You’re going to be heading out for a pack of smokes if next season is a repeat of last season aint?

You’re going to be heading out for a pack of smokes if next season is a repeat of last season aint?

Hey everybody look!

It's Mr. EEYOORR...

"Everything is terrible! Boo hooo!"

1580953953202.png

Advertisement
Hey everybody look!

It's Mr. EEYOORR...

"Everything is terrible! Boo hooo!"

View attachment 111130
Things arent terrible. Either we win or we dont & the place is hard restarted. At least if we dont win this year it should he exciting to watch with Lashlee & King. Last year was unbearable. Its actually a win win situation.

I just hate reading your Manny ball coddling propaganda on every thread & you constantly starting such threads.

We rarely have a problem with getting great players un the lineup, but for the past 17 years it seemed that our coaches couldn't develop them.

I'll say that so far this offseason has been a **** of a lot better than I expected. We're going to go a week without ridiculously good news and I won't know what to do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back