How Stupid Can You Be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to Sun Sentinel but the readers digest version is Baker & Dunbar paid off the victims of their armed robbery at the lawyers office setting the meet up on instagram IM

The meet is on video even the $$ exchange-right after the meet the. lawyer (who should be arrested) calls the detective and says the witnesses have recounted the story

Whats interesting in the instagram exchanged they use the "N" word a lot so where is the national outcry? where's CNN??

Advertisement
You want to say the n word so bad...
1594481645652.gif

Link to Sun Sentinel but the readers digest version is Baker & Dunbar paid off the victims of their armed robbery at the lawyers office setting the meet up on instagram IM

The meet is on video even the $$ exchange-right after the meet the. lawyer (who should be arrested) calls the detective and says the witnesses have recounted the story

Whats interesting in the instagram exchanged they use the "N" word a lot so where is the national outcry? where's CNN??

Hate to be the grammar police buuuut.... I’m Just ******’ with you lol.

Dunbar was a Gaytor. Please rethink your question. There are no limits on how stupid a Gaytor can be.

Advertisement

How stupid can they be? This is the pot calling the kettle black at its finest. There is no media outcry since they are black!!!!

I thought this was going to be about The WEZ and my answer was going to be shockingly stupid.

Advertisement
I remember watching Fargo and saying there could never be people this stupid.
But then these two gayturds prove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back