HOW SHORT IS THE FUQIN' Leash

Advertisement
Advertisement
He should be pulled, the expectations should be adjusted for the season. It's simply pathetic.i dont wanna watch 12 games of that. What is Mallory and Jordan gonna do if we can't throw the ball over the middle. Smh

Last time i got mad at um team was in 98 Syracuse game sucked.but this team is not ready.cmr I use to have a lot respect for you .now we know why you won't let the ones against the ones in the spring you gave a lot of cane fans false hope this year.

I am so very sad after hearing all the hype. For the forth straight came we are totally over whelmed by maybe an average team. The offensive line couldn't block my 80yr old mother. The quarterback could hit the stadium turf if he fell on it!

Advertisement
Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe the garbage on my screen. I told my wife. I hope LSU is using protection because the anal raping we are taking is just dirty. What a letdown

The OL coach could not develop a hard-on in the Playboy Mansion- much less a decent offensive line.

He should be pulled, the expectations should be adjusted for the season. It's simply pathetic.i dont wanna watch 12 games of that. What is Mallory and Jordan gonna do if we can't throw the ball over the middle. Smh
No crossing patters over the middle. Only long down the side line throws that are low percentage...like last year and last 3 team we played figured it out and shut it down.

Advertisement
With this Offensive Line we have no chance of winning against a team as big as LSU. Christ, we have a hard enough time moving ACC D-Lines off the ball. Sadly poor O-Line and a liability at QB don't let you beat bigger and stronger teams on this kind of stage.

We are fvckin schit.

Out manned and out corched. It's an embarrassment. I feel bad for all the Canes fans that spent good bread to travel and watch this schit show. Rick should reimburse them all from his own pocket.

Richtshow is going to get calluses on his downvote finger from all of these comments disrespecting his savior.

Advertisement
Cade may have thrown more picks tonight, but he would have also shown some god **** heart, and he definitely wouldn’t have had a 40% completion rate.

Advertisement
Back