How many more games does a win this week buy Manny?

We ALL want to see the Cane's win AND for Manny to be fired. Unfortunately, those two desires are completely incompatible at this moment.
Not true. He could win out and still be fired. What’s really cemented is he will be the first Miami coach in the last 2 decades to fail to get extended.

Advertisement
Not true. He could win out and still be fired. What’s really cemented is he will be the first Miami coach in the last 2 decades to fail to get extended.
If he wins out there's a good chance we will the coastal. I agree he won't be extended but have a hard time believing they will fire him after that.

He will be the first Miami coach in 4 decades to finish with an overall losing record...

Advertisement
Blake and DIAZ have a special relationship. If MIAMI want to go back as top 10 someone need to spill the beans

As I'd love to come watch my Cane's kick *** this weekend, I'd also really not like to see Manny's tenure extended any longer than it needs to be. I'm sure you all feel that same torn feeling. So, if we were to win this weekend, do you think it has no effect on to when Manny gets fired or keeps that window open until he loses a few more games this season. On the other side of things, does a loss this weekend solidify the firing and would it come after the game this week?

I really think they need to find a new AD first & foremost.... but I'd like that to be done yesterday.

Don't even think that way. Root for chaos.

No. 18 North Carolina State and No. 23 Pittsburgh should handle Miami just fine.

The Canes have struggled with ranked teams for years and after the past two weeks, the wheels are falling off.

Let nature take its course. 2-6 after the next two weeks and fired Halloween morning.

Advertisement
Back