How many games until Duke breaks off a highlight run/return?

Advertisement
I reserve the right to change my mind if he impresses big-time in fall camp, but I'm guessing he'll make Methune-Crackman look silly in a couple of quarters of mop-up duty, and then that sparks him to start doing spectacular things and breaking TD's on an almost weekly basis.

Against BC and KSU, I think he'll still be getting his feet wet and getting the Freshman jitters out.

I reserve the right to change my mind if he impresses big-time in fall camp, but I'm guessing he'll make Methune-Crackman look silly in a couple of quarters of mop-up duty, and then that sparks him to start doing spectacular things and breaking TD's on an almost weekly basis.

Against BC and KSU, I think he'll still be getting his feet wet and getting the Freshman jitters out.

+1

We won't really see Duke until Bethune Cookman unless we are up big against BC or K-State.

Duke is the type of player that can do anything at any given time.. I remember Hester stating his first touch was going to be to the house.... His prediction was true. Phenomenal players have a way to make things happen. I'm hoping he gets it at BC and we will know we really have something special.

Advertisement

+1

We won't really see Duke until Bethune Cookman unless we are up big against BC or K-State.

We'll see him in the return game from the get-go. If we don't, the coaches are doing something wrong

Bethune will be Duke's breakout game. Over 100 yards.

But I would not be surprised to see him rip off a spectacular run in the very first game against BC.

As much as I don't wanna set my expectations to high for Duke, I'm all in...1st quarter against BC, rips one....gone

Advertisement
I just hope his first game is better than deanthony thomas from oregon....had some good plays but dude fumbled a few times and looked a little shell shocked. Hopefully somebody showed Duke that game. I think he breaks a nice one against BC....there gonna be without there all over the field can't get by him best player they've ever had on defense.....f****ing kuechly.

Mike James will be the premiere back followed by Clements, duke will see a few plays but dont count on it till mid way during the season... or due to an injury...

I just hope his first game is better than deanthony thomas from oregon....had some good plays but dude fumbled a few times and looked a little shell shocked. Hopefully somebody showed Duke that game. I think he breaks a nice one against BC....there gonna be without there all over the field can't get by him best player they've ever had on defense.....f****ing kuechly.

kuechly is an animal

"there gonna be without there all over the field can't get by him best player they've ever had on defense.....f****ing kuechly."

it seemed almost every team had a player like that against us last year. please Mr Brown looked all american

Advertisement

Big difference, Miami isn't playing LSU

Advertisement
Back