How many bad calls by officials tonight?

Advertisement
Duke's Front Seven have been doing a very good job in getting off the field after three downs.

This game won't be a walkover.

Advertisement
Remarkably, the officiating in this game has been absolutely on point, even though the ref doesn't know the difference between hand signals for pass interference and offside apparently. I think that first play was probably a fumble, but it was bang-bang.

Fortunately the bad calls have gone both ways tonight. Seems like it's pretty much evened out.

Advertisement
Last time we played here we were penalized 22 times to Dukes 5 and we had to hear about how the officiating won the game for us. It's about time they called a fair game

Advertisement
I thought we were getting the benefit of the doubt on most pass break ups. Ref's were letting them play. The offensive PI against us was a fair call.
Good game by the refs

I thought we were getting the benefit of the doubt on most pass break ups. Ref's were letting them play. The offensive PI against us was a fair call.
Good game by the refs

A little ticky tack, but they called it on Duke as well (which surprised the **** out of me). All in all, they played in straight down the middle. I'd happily take this crew for another game.

Advertisement
Richards' offensive PI was a bit ticky tack.

Irvin used to make a living off slight pushes like that all the time.

But all in all the officiating was pretty fair.

Advertisement
Back