How many 3 stars do we have committed that are better than their star rating?

Going off of 247 we currently have (11) eleven 3 stars committed for 2020.

- Keshawn Washington- meh

- Dominic Mammarelli - probably not underrated as a TE (not a lot of highly rated TEs) but good size and athletic ability.

- Romelo Height - has 4* measurables but question is drive and playmaking. Not underrated but upside high if he puts it together.

- Tirek Austin-Cave- really like this kid. Think he is underrated as a LB prospect. Good instincts, makes plays, decent size and athletic ability. Don’t know if he has the measurables to be a 4* LB prospect, but I would take him over some higher rated kids.

- Quentin Williams - like him as a prospect. Can’t say he’s underrated but has upside athletically.

- Marcus Clarke - underrated, imo. Has 4* athleticism and can make plays.

- Brian Balom - prototype 3* kid with upside. Not underrated but good prospect.

- Corey Flagg - not a 4* prospect.

- Antonio Smith - meh

- Xavier Restrepo - not a 4* kid based on measurables, but happy with the take

- Chris Washington - no idea. Big kid.

Which 3 star commit could get in the rotation next year? And which one has potential to be a star player?
TAC is the one most likey to see time next year. Clarke could on returns. Maybe Restreppo also on returns.

Advertisement
Dominic 4 star talent.

Quentin, Roberts and Height really close behind.

Maybe a LB contributes next year or Xavier on returns. I think Flagg will on ST right away.

Tirek Austin-Cave
Quentin Williams
Marcus Clarke

I also think Dominic Mammarelli has 4-star potential as well but playing in the Offense he plays in doesn't give him the chance to display his true talent. He's definitely an underrated player.

Chaney deserves to regain his 5-star ranking, doesn't make since to be ranked the #4 RB in the nation, #5 player in the state of Florida & #30 player overall in the nation with a 98.3 rating & not be a 5-star. That's 100% all back room politics right there, he showed out at the Opening & every camp he went to in the Spring/Summer & they dropped his rating after he started giving interviews to the national writers saying how he's %100 locked in with Miami & not considering going anywhere else. If he was committed to UGA, Bama, LSU etc he'd be no doubt a 5-star.

I think Elijah Roberts deserves a 90+ rating as well, he should be a high 4-star.

1000%. This needs to be repeated for the star whores. When a dude goes wire to wire as a Miami recruit, there isnt much incentive for recruiting sites to keep him as a 5 star. It's a business decision to bump up someone else into the 5 star ranks. UGA fans aren't going to subscribe to 247 just to see where a 4 star is going but they will go crazy at the thought a game changing 5 star and pay money to know the latest (like we are going nuts over Flowe and not as excited about an excellent prospect in Greene).

TAC and Clarke are severely underrated at this point...

Next would be Q.Williams... Kid is gonna blow up with some S&C... he already seems to be well coached and a great scheme fit

Going off of 247 we currently have (11) eleven 3 stars committed for 2020.

- Keshawn Washington
- Dominic Mammarelli
- Romelo Height
- Tirek Austin-Cave
- Quentin Williams
- Marcus Clarke
- Brian Balom
- Corey Flagg
- Antonio Smith
- Xavier Restrepo
- Chris Washington

Which 3 star commit could get in the rotation next year? And which one has potential to be a star player?
Antonio Smith will not be in the class, but to answer your question.
I would say TAC, Flagg, and Height can come in and get some pt. Majority of these guys are just good developmental guys you need on your roster. The only prospect who I would say is not UM caliber is Keshawn Washington.

Advertisement
Clarke would be a 4⭐ if he was recruited as a WR but as a CB the 3⭐ rating is cool. Height and Austin-Cave should be 4⭐ guys and both should be top 150 kids and have a chance to be stars in my opinion. Mammarelli is a 3⭐ that has a chance to be a star to me in a few years with Height and Cave. Clarke has a chance as well once he refine his game. I don't think any of these guys break the rotation next year but we'll see.

TAC, williams and height for sure. I think balom will be **** good but will take a few seasons to adjust kinda like romeo finley. Height doesn't get rankings love because his school is in small classification in Georgia

Advertisement
Back