How is ESPiN gonna talk about this?

T

TreOFive

Will they report this like UGA vs Tenn..."tough game"..."guts"..."great SEC game"...or will they bash UM?

PS..I listened to 2nd half on mute...cannot stand those three tools...If I ever see Reese Davis, I will throw an egg at him...he suks Saben's di.c.k in the off season

Advertisement
No question about it... we all know how they will talk about it.

In the end we went on a road against a decent team in a night road game with a loud crowd, made tons of mistakes, lost our two top offensive weapons EARLY and still did enough to pull it off. Ugly win... but at least it's a win.

UNC was 1- 4 and gave up 55 points to East Carolina.

That's way worse than any of the other conference road losses from the last couple weekends.

Will they report this like UGA vs Tenn..."tough game"..."guts"..."great SEC game"...or will they bash UM?

PS..I listened to 2nd half on mute...cannot stand those three tools...If I ever see Reese Davis, I will throw an egg at him...he suks Saben's di.c.k in the off season

The best thing you did was watch the second half on mute. I should of thought of that!

Advertisement
they talked about it exactly how it happened. Said we didn't prove that we were on the same level as FSU or Clemson. Our offense is explosive but too inconsistent and turns the ball over way too much. We ran a good power run game and showed a lot of toughness and maturity to come out with a win. Still undefeated and the coastal comes down to us and Va Tech.

I would say thats pretty spot on.

Just satisfied with the win. I really don't care what those yahoos think. To give credit, the guys at the end did talk about how we didn't play our best but gutted out a win, then went on to talk about all the things we need to do to be a Clempson or FSU.... Mute.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back