How high does Miami have to climb up the polls?

Onion

Recruit
Before we hear about them on major news networks? That is, hear something that isn't "Nevis Shapiro", "sanctions", or "are they back"? I've heard more about unranked ole miss and 4-2 Florida than undefeated Miami

Advertisement
Patience....fly under the radar my man just the way i like it. Nov 2 will be our coming out party and they will then be forced to talk about us.

Not really worried about it. ESPN has started saying the ACC is coming up and deserves respect, in part due to the U. I don't really care as long as we keep winning.

Advertisement
if FSU wins this weekend, then starting sunday you will automatically be hearing more about Miami and our matchup with FSU,if clemson beats FSU and we do too, then we might fly under the radar a few more weeks.

gotta take it one game at a time though.

Hope we're mentally prepared for Wake Forest, and if our team though UNC was a hostile environment, they are in for a rude awakening n Tallahassee on November 2nd

if FSU wins this weekend, then starting sunday you will automatically be hearing more about Miami and our matchup with FSU,if clemson beats FSU and we do too, then we might fly under the radar a few more weeks.

gotta take it one game at a time though.

Hope we're mentally prepared for Wake Forest, and if our team though UNC was a hostile environment, they are in for a rude awakening n Tallahassee on November 2nd

Thank you for being the only person to engage in meaningful conversation instead of squashing it

Advertisement
Back