How high do we jump?

ThomasM

Retired from college football
I'm saying 6. This was a statement. Gonna be some poll corrections this week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
6 or 7 . I think UF jumps too. Best 3 teams are ( until OSU plays as they will be the best team) Clemson with a drop off then UF and Miami in no particular order . Clemson and OSU are the class of this season but UM and UF are waiting right there. Bama is going to lose a few games IMO .

Advertisement
Herbie told all the voters we should be at least top 10.

I think they listen to him. Especially the Media who wants to see a Top 10 heavyweight match up in Death Valley.
I just can't see a little jump. 2 spots is by default. We should jump teams that won as well.

We can all agree the only poll that matters is after the ACC Championship game. but with that said if Texas, Texas A&M, UNC, or Georgia are still ahead of us, then it proves the only way to go down is by losing and those that were thought of highly in preseason (aka SEC) are going to be ahead of any team with an equal record at all times.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My top 10:

1-Clem
2-Ala
3-Fla
4-Mia
5-Geo
6-ND
7-Aub
8-Tex
9-Tam
10-Unc
Georgia looked horrible and Tam is not top 15, did you see them win 15-7 to the worst team in the SEC? The problem is that it doesnt matter how teams look, it is if they lost, if not no major chance although sinec it is game 1 for them it should

Advertisement
Back