How good is the overall talent level in our two deeps?

Top 25 team?

Top 15?

Top 10?

I still feel we are two elite recruiting classes away from being at the Final Four tier, talent-wise.

Advertisement
Top 10 starting line up...all I gotta say right now. I got a full analysis coming either tonight or tomorrow morning, the depth is horrible at certain spots but the other areas just lack a proper body count at the position.

Last edited:
Top 25 team?

Top 15?

Top 10?

I still feel we are two elite recruiting classes away from being at the Final Four tier, talent-wise.

Why not make it 4 to 5 more elite recruiting classes. Last years Washington Huskies and all their 2 and 3 star talent, was ten times more talented than this Canes team filled with talent across the board.

Yes it's the talent..........The slot WR is wide open!!! The slot WR being uncovered all game is a "talent" issue

Allowing Bethune Cookman and Toledo's 1 and 2 star athletes run up and down the field is a "talent" issue. Those teams are far more talented than Miami. FAR more

Last edited:
There's enough talent to not look awful but it's not close to where it needs to be. Especially in the secondary.

Advertisement
Top 25 team?

Top 15?

Top 10?

Why not make it 4 to 5 more elite recruiting classes. Last years Washington Huskies and all their 2 and 3 star talent, was ten times more talented than this Canes team filled with talent across the board.

So we have enough talent now to be a Final Four team?

Or do you think this staff can coach up our players like Chris Peterson did Washington's last year and perhaps this year, too?

Top 25 team?

Top 15?

Top 10?

So we have enough talent now to be a Final Four team?

Or do you think this staff can coach up our players like Chris Peterson did Washington's last year and perhaps this year, too?

And I ask this as a huge fan of Mark Richt, but I don't know if his track record is for producing over-achieving teams.

Our deepest position group based on performance might be defensive tackle. Who would have expected that before the season started?

Advertisement
Reviews thus far.

QB: B-
Roiser is doing what he should be doing against an FCS and Bottom tier FBS defense. We'll learn more against Duke because that Duke team is looking like that Duke team that won the coastal a couple year back not gonna lie.

RB: A+
Walton and HomeRun are just beast. I like Homer's speed and toughness. Solid pass catcher to.

WR: C+
No Richards. I haven't seen anyone blow me away or make me thing "He can REALLY help us against FSU" was hoping it would be Cager or maybe Langham after game one but both were basically no shows vs Toledo. Berrios has played well but your on the Weeeddd~(Stephen A. Smith Voice) if you think he will make a difference against FSU.

TE: C+
Read WR comment.

OL: B-
Solid against inferior DL.. McDoormat may still be the achillies of the OL. Good thing Rosier can run.

DL: B-
Tempted to put a C+ but I'm gonna be reasonable. They aren't as dominate as I kept hearing for 6 months during the off season but part of their problem has to do with the scheme, alignment, and DB play. They have been SOLID against the run but thats the thing.. they shouldn't look solid against BCC and Toledo's offensive lines they should be dominating them.

LB: C
***. Here we were talking about them being the Bremuda 2.0 and they haven't look physical and it like they're a step slow. Shaq doesn't finish the plays (Like he'll make the right read but not enough speed to close the deal), Pinckey doesn't explode through the LOS like he did last year, McCloud can't contain on the outside.. Mike Smith and Charles Perry ***. Get them off my field. How df does Mike Smith constantly miss checkdown tackles? It insane to me and why is Perry on like every passing down? Mind blowing. Thy are still Golden Special.

CB: F
Delaney, BBRING THAT *** HERE BOY. CHOP LIVER FEET HAVING *** BOY. BOY RUN LIKE HE GOT 3 SHOULDER PADS ON. 2x DPOY IN DII NI66A WHERRE? DRAFT PICK? FAWK YOU MEAN? Boy a arena football draft prospect. SOY SAUCE BAKE POTATO BEAN HEAD *** BOY. Boy ***.. I'm sorry. I had to.

I've officially reserved seats in the fire Rumph train after the Bethune game. Lost us CJ Henderson and now he returning picks 6 for the Gayturds. Thought he could develop which would make up for his terrible ability to recruit but Mike Jack ***, Delaney ***, Dean can't beat neither of them out. Young is solid but he isn't this elite CB we've been hearing about during the offseason. Plus he doesn't teach the CB to look for the ball or to turn their head when the WR turns their head. Terrible.

Year 2 and we still don't have a Nickel or Dime package under Manny. Manny need to adjust his scheme so that LB are at least wide enough to at least give the appearrance that it is man coverage. Staying in base vs 3 and 4 WR makes it look like it cover 3 or blitz every play. Manny need to cut his playbook in half because that worked last year. It NEVER good to go backwards as a defense because I've seen that trend before.. aka the Staff before Richt's.. I'd like to not relive those days of watching a incompetent stubborn DC not have basic crap covered in their defensive scheme that never help anyone in any era win anything. (Manny constantly zone blitzing at Texas and Al Groh Virginia defense that Golden brought here)

Conclusion.. GET THESE JC, GRAD TRANSFER, AND GOLDEN SPECIALS OFF MY TEAM.

Last edited:
I haven't seen anyone blow me away or make me thing "He can REALLY help us against FSU"

Man get off FSU dck groupie. Act like FSUs corners are so serious. And why cant Braxton Berrios cant make a difference against them?? Bc it says FSU on their jerseys lol?? Gtfoh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back