How bad will the melt down be

Boarcane

All ACC
When we roll into tally as a double digit dog, and leave with a W? :stormwarning:
This game will introduce a new generation to the fail that is fsu.
11/2 can't get here soon enough.
224.gif

Advertisement
people can say what they want about how we have played down to competition or haven't won as impressively. But our team has been in pressure situations this season with the game on the line and performed to pull out the W. thats big. Morris played like **** all game, but he played very well at the biggest moment of the game on the last drive which ultimately is most important. Going to be a good game in 11/2

Noles are crazy if they think we're going to go down like clemson is

This could not have worked out better for us. These kids are going into tally with ZERO pressure.
FSU is now #1 in their minds and Winston already has his heisman.
It reminds me of last season when they beat Clemson up there. Jimbo brought his entire family on the field after the game. He though he just won the NC. Right than I said "their season is over". Everyone though I was nuts. N.C. State reminded everyone that no team is ever as good or bad as advertised. Thats why they play the games. First times a mistake, second time is a bad habit. Jimbo's teams have bad habits. Winston is the only outlier. The game will come down to the last play.
PREPARE THY **** JIMBO. EPIC FAIL TO COME

I want us low key all the way to Tally. Let the noles bask in the media accolades. I want them to believe they are god's gift to football.

Meanwhile, in Coral Gables, we sharpenin' knives.

I want us low key all the way to Tally. Let the noles bask in the media accolades. I want them to believe they are god's gift to football.

Meanwhile, in Coral Gables, we sharpenin' knives.

Right! UF v us we had ZERO pressure. UNC vs us UNC had ZERO pressure. Clemson at home, at night, with the Heisman front running senior QB had ALL the pressure.
THIS IS PERFECT. They already won the NC. If you don't believe me, turn on ESPN.

Advertisement
This could not have worked out better for us. These kids are going into tally with ZERO pressure.
FSU is now #1 in their minds and Winston already has his heisman.
It reminds me of last season when they beat Clemson up there. Jimbo brought his entire family on the field after the game. He though he just won the NC. Right than I said "their season is over". Everyone though I was nuts. N.C. State reminded everyone that no team is ever as good or bad as advertised. Thats why they play the games. First times a mistake, second time is a bad habit. Jimbo's teams have bad habits. Winston is the only outlier. The game will come down to the last play.
PREPARE THY **** JIMBO. EPIC FAIL TO COME

Any given Saturday...

Advertisement
Kick in the door, and the whole rotting structure will crumble!

(A. Hitler)

The board should know he was speaking of Russia. Which was an utter failure for the Wehrmacht, and orbit-slung the defeat of Germany from the east.

(A. Hitler)

The board should know he was speaking of Russia. Which was an utter failure for the Wehrmacht, and orbit-slung the defeat of Germany from the east.
The board should know that Galbraith is credited with the original as a 25 year old faculty member at Harvard. or so i think.... lol
All successful revolutions are the kicking in of a rotten door.
John Kenneth Galbraith

FSU looks friggin' scary. We're going to need to play our very best game and get a few bounces our way on top of that. The good thing is I truly believe this year's team has the mental toughness to do just that.

It could be ugly or it could be glorious ...

Comes down to qb pressure - Boyd was running for his life - the fsu frosh had all day against a strong Clemson d-line

Advertisement
We need to have plus 2-3 turnovers and run for 200+ yards to beat FSU. I think we need to score in the 30's to win the game as they will put up at least 30 on us.

(A. Hitler)

The board should know that Galbraith is credited with the original as a 25 year old faculty member at Harvard. or so i think.... lol
All successful revolutions are the kicking in of a rotten door.
John Kenneth Galbraith

the board should know that you nerds need to get a motel room

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back