Honestly

DuffleBagYoda

TBayCane RELOADED
I gotta keep this 100

I don't expect Admin/BOT to show their hand. Its bad business.

I don't think the deed is done just yet.. But the cake is baking

With that stood Who wants this job? How much do they want? What is their track record? What do they bring to the big picture?
Those have to be the questions being asked behind the scenes.

Feelers may be put out or not at this time. My guess id the process is still in infancy.

I think he should go just because he is too stubborn even without a leg to stand on.

BUT if nobody meets the standards of a preliminary search. He won't be gone. Truthfully. Until they feel they have the right fit.

I don't think it has a thing to do with a buyout.

Advertisement
I am having a hard time understanding if you are giving us information or you are guessing just like everyone else.

This is the easiest part because our AD has a relationship with Davis, Chud, Schiano, and Stoops. He can reach out off the record. That however is very unlikely to happen at this point, and wouldn't until early November assuming we don't lose this weekend.

Didn't I hear Jim Harbaugh wouldn't be returning to the 49'rs next year? I'd take him over Golden every day.

Advertisement
The "cake may be baking" but Folden loses on Saturday and the temp on that oven gonna be turned the **** up!

200.gif

I did not count, but that sure looks like more than 100 characters to me

Advertisement
This is the easiest part because our AD has a relationship with Davis, Chud, Schiano, and Stoops. He can reach out off the record. That however is very unlikely to happen at this point, and wouldn't until early November assuming we don't lose this weekend.

What relationship does Blake James have with any of those former coaches? Dude came here from U Maine, 2 yrs ago.

BOT and boosters have that access, no one left at the Hecht does. What are you smoking?

What relationship does Blake James have with any of those former coaches? Dude came here from U Maine, 2 yrs ago.

BOT and boosters have that access, no one left at the Hecht does. What are you smoking?

Blake James was here from 1995-1997 and from 1998-2002. I'd say he's familiar.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back