Holy S*it!

CspotOandG

Freshman
Wow...am thoroughly disgusted by this performance...

Been a Canes fan since Howard took over the program...

Golden and his staff needs to GTFO....NOW!

I don't give a f*ck what ANY of you mother*uckers say about this post....suck my f*ckin d*ck...

After we lose to Dook next weekend, I hope they fire Folden's dumb *** on the spot

Never been so ashamed to be a Canes fan in all of my life.

You don't like what I post? F*ck you, fa*gots...

This staff and this Administration needs to ******* DIE.

Go back to ******* Buttgers you pansy-*** b*tches.

We need a REAL coach, and a f*cking admin that actually gives half a s*it about football....you know, the product that has generated MILLIONS of dollars for this University, ya f*cks?

I'm done with this bulls*it.

Nebraska.....you gotta be f*cking kiddiing me....

Advertisement
There is going to be practically no one at the Duke game, and I feel badly for the players. But this game definitely will have the AD and BOD thinking strongly about forcing some staff changes ( not Golden but his system and DC.).

Go Canes

There is going to be practically no one at the Duke game, and I feel badly for the players. But this game definitely will have the AD and BOD thinking strongly about forcing some staff changes ( not Golden but his system and DC.).

Go Canes
You hire a coach because you think he has the systems to win and the smarts to hire right.
If you want him to change both, why the **** should he be your coach?

gtfoh

Advertisement
You've obviously never heard of.....

Butch Davis
We agree here.... That said..

you get a 24 hour pass to act like the canesinsight version of groot from guardians of the galaxy.

Any more than that is just excessive *********ion

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back